White Sox vs. Yankees, 6/6/07 (L)

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 09:33 PM)
So glad our top prospects can come up and continue their hitting ways on the major league level.

The formula is simple.

Spot low and away, and let them get themselves out.

Sinkers, changeups and especially sliders are almost not hit stuff compared to our guys.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 7, 2007 -> 02:31 AM)
Dye for Abreu please.

Yep, let's spend 16 million on one guy next year when we have so many holes. The 2008 Sox will have more holes that need to be filled than Paris Hilton when she gets out of jail.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 09:35 PM)
Yep, let's spend 16 million on one guy next year when we have so many holes. The 2008 Sox will have more holes that need to be filled than Paris Hilton when she gets out of jail.

Female inmates???

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Jun 7, 2007 -> 02:37 AM)
Congrats to the Ducks!

//hijack

I'm so geeked about the Hawks. I can't wait, there's a chance that the Hawks' last four first round picks are on the ice at the same time -- Kane (if taken), Toews, Skille and Barker. Glad the offseason is officially here.

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
KW really needs to do something to shake this team up....

F_R_E GR_G W_LK_R

Would anybody like to buy a vowel? I figure KW is more focused on the draft right now, but maybe something will happen after this weekend.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
//hijack

I'm so geeked about the Hawks. I can't wait, there's a chance that the Hawks' last four first round picks are on the ice at the same time -- Kane (if taken), Toews, Skille and Barker. Glad the offseason is officially here.

i live in chicago, but im a thashers fan. dont ask why, i just am

Fields has roughly 15 days to prove himself in the majors. Perhaps longer if Crede's back problems don't improve.

If he's hitting less than .200 with a noticeable hole in his swing which is exploited, then it's seriously time to consider revamping the entire system. For Sweeney, Anderson, Fields, Owens all to struggle is an embarrassment for this organization.

we should all protest. nobody watch the game tomorrow and put ratings down. then we can all write letters to KW, and write simply FIRE GREG WALKER on some and START THE FIRE SALE on the others, really big on white paper in black crayon

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 09:41 PM)
F_R_E GR_G W_LK_R

Would anybody like to buy a vowel? I figure KW is more focused on the draft right now, but maybe something will happen after this weekend.

Uuuuum, P!

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ya know, they are going to suck next year, but they will be like the Devil Rays(Hopefully)

There will finally be so hope back on the ice, which will be very fun to watch.

which means we'll be hearing it from those morons we call cub fans

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
????

I have no idea where you're even going with that...

But either way, no one talks about hockey, so I'm sure there will be no buzz.

well u did say we will be like the devil rays, and last time i checked, they havent been good in ages