3/25 - Oakland @ Sox

scenario

QUOTE (kane0730 @ Mar 25, 2009 -> 09:04 PM)
What's the 411 on this Williams pitcher? Any chance he'll end up in Chicago in the future?

He is on the list to make the roster if Bart can't satrt the season. He would join Thornton as the lefty in the pen

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (jphat007 @ Mar 25, 2009 -> 09:34 PM)
Jose's stuff looks good, but his command isn't there yet. Though that is not surprising considering he didn't throw for 8 months.

Velocity is good according to announcers. A couple of hits allowed by Jose were wind carried and he also had a bad fielding play behind him by Alexei (error)

Edited by elrockinMT

i really like lillibridge, i just wish he was better at hitting a baseball. he's a twins-type player who's speed, defense, and ... grindy-ness would be great if he could quit striking out.

Jose looked pretty good, I still can't believe he's already pitching. I didn't catch Colon's performance but Melton says he pitched well (does what Melton say really matter?) I've been a little out of the loop.. any sort of projection on who's grabbing the last two rotation spots?

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Mar 25, 2009 -> 07:15 PM)
Lillibridge struckout again? Wow, that's a 1/22 BB/K for the spring.

I was really excited about getting this guy. I thought a change of scenary was what the doctor ordered for him. But I think he belongs in Charlotte at this point. No way should he break camp with the Sox.