Lucas Harrell starting tonight

Chisoxfn

QUOTE (IceCreamPants @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 11:37 AM)
No, but there is some foot stomping involved. And I swear to Gawd if this trade stuff goes down tonight when I am in my mandatory premarriage counseling I am going to ask for a premarital divorce.

I can rickroll you later if that will help?

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 11:47 AM)
I can rickroll you later if that will help?

Well than I will f***ing ban you because I am a tuff ass admin....then I will feel bad about it and let you back a few hours later!!!

QUOTE (IceCreamPants @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 11:50 AM)
Well than I will f***ing ban you because I am a tuff ass admin....then I will feel bad about it and let you back a few hours later!!!

I think my fiance would like it if you banned me so then i could help her more with the wedding planning!

If Harrell is starting, don't the Sox have to make a corresponding roster move? Since they already made the EJax trade, he takes Hudson's spot on the 25-man. Either someone has to be sent down or another trade needs to be made. Am I right or am I missing something?

QUOTE (Controlled Chaos @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 01:07 PM)
:ph34r:

:lolhitting

I also dont like when people stare at me!...even when its through cyber space!.........I am a tense man now that we traded for a roll of the dice pitcher who completes no hitters that allow 18 baserunners!!!....

for my boy Huddy, at that!!!

:hawk:

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 01:46 PM)
Who the heck is Lucas Harrell and can he win tonight?

A nibbler with good stuff. Frustrating as hell to watch pitch. He can twirl a 2 hour gem and K 8 hitters or pitch 5 innings and walk 6 guys.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 01:52 PM)
A nibbler, huh? I assume he's a righty?

Thanks, can you guys give me a full rundown of him, what he's done and how you project him to be in the majors?

How old is he, etc?

I've never heard of this guy.

25, righty. Like I said, he's either really good or nibbles way, way too much. He has a good mix of pitches, but I'd say longterm, he would make a good middle reliever, setup man or swingman. Good sense of humor though. Good character, little bit bulldoggish.

Edited by JPN366