Sox @ Indians

Heads22

Lighten up, man!

We won the game and Jenks was a big part of it.

Can't you be happy for Bobby and the White Sox? I haven't posted in the winner thread yet where I'll also praise Jackson and AJP, et. all. What's wrong with posting some of the wilder posts in the thread? You act like you are damaged mentally and/or physically by reading the post.

Great win.

Edited by greg775

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chw42 @ Aug 31, 2010 -> 10:22 PM)
Where the hell was all of this yesterday? Seriously, this is getting old.

Are you going to come out from your Bobby Jenks defending slumber every time he gets a save and then when he blows one, you'll crawl back into your cave and say nothing?

I'm not backing every one of greg's Jenks loving posts, but...

The attacks were over the top tonight.

And the fat f*** comments have to stop.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 31, 2010 -> 10:27 PM)
Lighten up, man!

We won the game and Jenks was a big part of it.

Can't you be happy for Bobby and the White Sox? I haven't posted in the winner thread yet where I'll also praise Jackson and AJP, et. all. What's wrong with posting some of the wilder posts in the thread? You act like you are damaged mentally and/or physically by reading the post.

Great win.

I was never unhappy about it. But the fact that you had to try and get some sweet revenge back at every chance is getting old.

I'm not trying to get revenge. I truly thought those were the wildest posts I saw in reading 25 pages of posts after the game.

How am I going to get revenge anyway? Bobby has blown enough saves his season can be classified as only a C or C- at best. There's no way I can gain revenge. He blew too many in that one stretch for that to happen for me.

I still think he's a gamer and am glad Oz called on him tonight. I still think he's a decent option out there. I do think he might be fatter than normal and that's a problem. I also still think his leaving for the family emergency seemed to kill some of his mojo.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 31, 2010 -> 10:20 PM)
Just thought I'd list the highlights of the game thread. I just got in and read it now. My favorite: fat f*** after Bobby gave up a hit. That last one wasn't a rip. Fathom was being nice. He was just concerned at Jenks' heavy work load of late.

biggetoutfrog.gif

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 31, 2010 -> 10:20 PM)
Just thought I'd list the highlights of the game thread. I just got in and read it now. My favorite: fat f*** after Bobby gave up a hit. That last one wasn't a rip. Fathom was being nice. He was just concerned at Jenks' heavy work load of late.

Maybe they didn't mean it like you didn't mean you didn't care if the Sox won, even though you posted it in the Manny thread.

Nitetrain, my sentence was poorly written but still the meaning was evident.

I want us to win ever game. You can ask anybody from that season when I was in the VAST MINORITY of people who wanted the Sox to win meaningless September games.

Many people were actively rooting for us to lose so we'd get a better draft pick.

If you don't believe me, fine, but you are crazy. I have never rooted against the Sox and I won't despite the presence of a guy I don't want on my team.