flavum

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (fathom @ May 28, 2011 -> 12:35 PM)
I'm just stunned that the lineup we have out there today is supposed to be a contender in the American League. No power outside of the 2/3/4. We have a team where the catcher and third base positions provide no power either, and the left fielder would have maybe 4 homers in Little League.

You forgot...Lillibomb

QUOTE (Jake @ May 28, 2011 -> 12:41 PM)
fixed

I thought you were just making fun of the lineup we had out there today by saying you forgot to add Lillibridge into the group of "awful" players we have out there.. if not, nice

QUOTE (T R U @ May 28, 2011 -> 12:42 PM)
I thought you were just making fun of the lineup we had out there today by saying you forgot to add Lillibridge into the group of "awful" players we have out there.. if not, nice

Eh it was some of both. Making fun because he is in fact the stealth elf but at the same time has been giving us some flashes of power.

Pure joke would be Pierre, who is not going to hit a home run.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 28, 2011 -> 01:49 PM)
His timing is so off, it's sad. Early on so many pitches. Even the rare times he makes good contact, it's well foul.

If its timing, then that'll work itself out in time. I'm still worried about him being not there physically.