Sox vs. Yanks, 08/03, 7:10 PM, ESPN, CSN

LittleHurt05

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Cali @ Aug 3, 2011 -> 07:18 PM)
Wasn't the game supposed to start like 9 minutes ago? Is it raining?

It doesn't have to rain at USCF for a rain delay. I left when it started raining last night and got home at about the same time I would have had they started on time and played a full game. I want to thank JR and the White Sox organization for saving me from watching another 2.5 innings of 2011 White Sox baseball last night.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Aug 3, 2011 -> 07:22 PM)
It doesn't have to rain at USCF for a rain delay. I left when it started raining last night and got home at about the same time I would have had they started on time and played a full game. I want to thank JR and the White Sox organization for saving me from watching another 2.5 innings of 2011 White Sox baseball last night.

Did they even finish the game last night? The rain delay gave me an opportunity to turn that s***fest off.

QUOTE (Cali @ Aug 4, 2011 -> 01:23 AM)
Kenny really BLEW IT... In what grand illusion in his mind did he think this team could compete? Now he's stuck with these losers for the rest of the season....

Thornton will get traded, in my opinion. Doubtful anyone will claim him

QUOTE (Paulie4Pres @ Aug 3, 2011 -> 07:25 PM)
HOW DOES THIS MOTHER f***ER CONTINUE TO START IN CENTER FIELD?????????????????????????????????????????????

Because he has the backing of our GM... oh wait, no he doesn't. Uh, cause he can hit... oh wait, no he can't.

Oh right, it's because Ozzie is a f***ing idiot.

AND THIS GAME IS OVA!!!!!!!!

/thread

Theres really no words its more anger that just fuels me when I see two bunt hits and then a blooper that I wish Rios could dive at, but I am sure he would not have had much of a chance anyway. But Brett Ballantini sums it up well with

"WhiteSox make me want to break things."

And the home run just adds to it..