Official NHL 2014-15 Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (TheTruth05 @ Dec 9, 2014 -> 09:07 AM)
Chicago Blackhawks ‏@NHLBlackhawks 3m3 minutes ago

The #Blackhawks have assigned forward Jeremy Morin to the IceHogs for a conditioning assignment

#FREEMORIN

Interesting

NHL Conditioning Assignment Rules

13.8 Conditioning Loan. Unless a Player consents, he shall not be Loaned on a Conditioning Loan to a minor league club. Such Conditioning Loan shall not extend for more than fourteen (14) consecutive days. The Commissioner may take whatever steps he deems necessary to investigate the circumstances under which a Player is Loaned on a Conditioning Loan. If the Commissioner has reason to believe or determines that the Club has used the Conditioning Loan to evade the Re-Entry Waivers, or otherwise Circumvent any provision of this Agreement, he may take such disciplinary action against the Club, as he deems appropriate. The Player shall continue, during the period of such Conditioning Loan, to receive the same Paragraph 1 NHL Salary, and be entitled to the same benefits, that he would have received had he continued to play with the Club.

Chris Kuc ‏@ChrisKuc 12m12 minutes ago

Bruins coach Julien on Seidenberg's hit on Toews: "We need to start educating our players to protect themselves better." #Blackhawks

So, yeah, Bruins coach Claude Julien basically blamed #Blackhawks' Jonathan Toews for hit by Dennis Seidenberg.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 16, 2014 -> 10:33 PM)
If you got 18 minutes to kill, go watch the Capitals/Panthers shootout on NHL.com. It went 20 rounds, longest shootout in NHL history, very entertaining. Although I am disappointed the goalies didn't get a chance in round 19.

Thanks for the reminder, I was going to check it out when Pat Foley mentioned it on air... then forgot til I saw your post!

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 16, 2014 -> 10:09 PM)
Nice try Minnesota, one of these years you will learn how to win on the road.

Can we start the playoffs next week? This team is on a roll.

I had to watch the Wild feed, the announcers were b****ing about the hooking penalty that led to Kane's goal late in the 3rd.