White Sox at Twinkies

BigHurt3515

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 20, 2014 -> 08:15 PM)
Right now, baseball prospectus has them projected as the 7th worst record in the majors after 162.

Finishing with crappy records is so much fun. Why dont we bring it all down? Get this team moved out of Chicago.

Edited by Baron

QUOTE (Baron @ Jun 21, 2014 -> 01:17 AM)
Finishing with crappy records is so much fun. Why dont we bring it all down? Get this team moved out of Chicago.

It's not fun, but they're paying the price for horrendous player development, especially on the offensive end. This is a rebuild, and I bet they predicted a top 10 pick for next season coming into the year.

QUOTE (Bigsoxhurt35 @ Jun 20, 2014 -> 08:18 PM)
Ya it sucks but this year was a wash anyways

That is exactly why you try someone else this is the year to do it. Sox know what they have in Noesi.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 21, 2014 -> 02:20 AM)
That is exactly why you try someone else this is the year to do it. Sox know what they have in Noesi.

I think they'll have a longer leash with Noesi getting starts than Rienzo. One or two more bad starts by Rienzo, and I would predict he gets demoted.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 20, 2014 -> 08:19 PM)
It's not fun, but they're paying the price for horrendous player development, especially on the offensive end. This is a rebuild, and I bet they predicted a top 10 pick for next season coming into the year.

I'm sure they did but its better if they dont get it.