Adam Eaton

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ May 1, 2015 -> 12:55 PM)
Micah's long term development is way more important than a few more PA for our most patient hitter in April (Jesus, can't believe I just typed that). Putting him in the top spot just puts way too much pressure on him IMO.

On that other hand, putting a rookie up top is exactly the sort of move that might be needed to galvanize this bunch. So it will never happen, that's not RV, don't rock the boat blah blah blah.

QUOTE (robinventura23 @ May 1, 2015 -> 03:28 PM)
Micah leading off tonight.

Dan Hayes ‏@CSNHayes 3m3 minutes ago

#WhiteSox for 5/1: Johnson 4, Ramirez 6, Cabrera 7, Abreu 3, LaRoche DH, Garcia 9, Gillaspie 5, Flowers 2, Shuck 8. Quintana v. Gibson.

Well done.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 1, 2015 -> 04:55 PM)
Daryl Van Schouwen ‏@CST_soxvan 40m40 minutes ago

Adam Eaton not in lineup because he's ill. Didn't sound good last night after game. Chills etc. Not a benching.

Maybe he was legitimately sick yesterday and he just didn't play well. However, he has looked awful through the first 19 games. Not a good sign.

• 1 month later...
QUOTE (Hatchetman @ Apr 13, 2015 -> 09:08 PM)
Bring back DeAza!

Hey, the Search Engine worked!!

Watching Olbermann today, and on his low light segment, he showed de Aza mis-playing a fly ball in a Boston uniform. I had forgotten how bad he was/is.

QUOTE (oldsox @ Jul 1, 2015 -> 05:35 PM)

Watching Olbermann today, and on his low light segment, he showed de Aza mis-playing a fly ball in a Boston uniform. I had forgotten how bad he was/is.

That's one way of looking at it. I felt the same way when I watched the highlights today of Porcello getting clobbered. I looked up his stats/ contract and immediately had a new appreciation for John Danks. :lol:

QUOTE (oldsox @ Jul 1, 2015 -> 05:35 PM)

I saw that at the gym. That made Avi look smooth. I don't know what it was with DeAza. At one time he was at least average in CF, but when it came out he was more comfortable in LF, he became pretty bad with the glove everywhere.