**Official MTV The Challenge Thread**

Brian

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me, this season is pretty dull.

There's no point in the competitions. If you win, you aren't safe. They can just throw your bloodline in. If you have a weaker bloodline, it'd be better for you to lose, just like in Abe's case. He would have stood a much better chance last night.

Hopefully going back to working with your bloodline will make it more interesting.

QUOTE (SexiAlexei @ Jan 22, 2016 -> 09:05 AM)

There's no point in the competitions. If you win, you aren't safe. They can just throw your bloodline in. If you have a weaker bloodline, it'd be better for you to lose, just like in Abe's case. He would have stood a much better chance last night.

Hopefully going back to working with your bloodline will make it more interesting.

Agreed. They totally messed it up and they tried to save it early when they realized how bad the set up was and then brought back old favorites to try and make it more interesting.

QUOTE (SexiAlexei @ Jan 22, 2016 -> 09:05 AM)

Pretty much. The coed teams have had the advantages. They should just throw comps. But they were mostly too dumb to think about it.

Some decent drama though.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Feb 4, 2016 -> 03:32 PM)
I am surprised at the final 3. Cara and Jamie I could see making a final from the beginning but not the other two. Rooting for Cory and Mitch though, for whatever reason I like Cory

Cory is like 23. He literally could be doing finals for the next 10 years.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Feb 17, 2016 -> 10:25 PM)
Yeah it wasn't good. It was obvious who was going to win pretty much the whole time.

I thought Cory and his boy had it in the bag. Cara and Mitch must've won their leg by more than I thought.

I am not that good at puzzles but I would have gotten that one real quick last night. Came up in high school a few times.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 18, 2016 -> 04:45 AM)
I thought Cory and his boy had it in the bag. Cara and Mitch must've won their leg by more than I thought.

I am not that good at puzzles but I would have gotten that one real quick last night. Came up in high school a few times.

Cory and Mitch, Cara and Jamie lol.

Well Cara & Jamie I think finished the first stage a good 30 min at least in front of Cory and Mitch then also beat them probably by 20-30 min in the eating comp and another 20 min with the rowing comp so I think they had to make up at least an hour on the final stage. If I were to see the times I would say they were probably 15-25 min behind Cara and Jame at the very least.. MTV had to edit it somehow to make it look closer then it probably was

This season was pretty bad. None of the challenges were interesting and the final seemed like it was thrown together at the last minute. Also, they need to set up the final where we know who the winner is when they cross the finish line, not waiting for mtv to announce it. Also, I dont think they have a strong enough crop of young people to keep the challenges exciting. All of the stuff with CT, Wes, Johnny Bananas, Kenny etc. None of the newer kids on there are as interesting.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Feb 18, 2016 -> 02:17 PM)
This season was pretty bad. None of the challenges were interesting and the final seemed like it was thrown together at the last minute. Also, they need to set up the final where we know who the winner is when they cross the finish line, not waiting for mtv to announce it. Also, I dont think they have a strong enough crop of young people to keep the challenges exciting. All of the stuff with CT, Wes, Johnny Bananas, Kenny etc. None of the newer kids on there are as interesting.

Wes and Johnny will be in the next season.

• 2 months later...