A very amusing thread from another board...

JDsDirtySox

I think nametags are a great idea for *some* of our members. In fact, here is a do it yourself starter kit. and please, for you double posters, use your WSI or ESPN or MLB screen names

219787.jpg

Edited by Texsox

From reading the posts, the person comes off as a 12-14 year old, slightly retarded kid. My hunch is that role is being played by a smart, funny, guy in his 20s.

I was at Sox Fest yesterday night and I was wearing my nametag with my name insiderinfo on it. Two guys came up to me, asked me if i posted on the whitesox message board. I said yes and they threw 2 cups of water on me and ran away laughing. I want to know who did it so I can get you banned. I ran after them but couldnt catch them. WHO DID IT?
Later he and some others mentioned they also added their post counts :lolhitting :lolhitting Edited by Texsox

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jan 20, 2005 -> 07:02 AM)
From reading the posts, the person comes off as a 12-14 year old, slightly retarded kid. My hunch is that role is being played by a smart, funny, guy in his 20s.

Later he and some others mentioned they also added their post counts  :lolhitting  :lolhitting

LMFAO! Nametags? With post totals? Why didn't they just list their penis sizes? There would have been plenty of room on the tags from the sounds of it.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jan 20, 2005 -> 08:54 AM)
LMFAO!  Nametags?  With post totals?  Why didn't they just list their penis sizes?  There would have been plenty of room on the tags from the sounds of it.

OMG LMAO :headbang :notworthy :lolhitting :lolhitting

Wow, thanks for summing it all up. I thank you guys for the support. I just got back from the doctors office and I was told I had a bruise and to keep ice on my arm. I left Ozzie a message asking that he come on this board or call me so he could let me know what these 2 look like and if they were wearing nametags with their names on a nametag. I also forwarded him some of my ideas to see if he likes any of them. Maybe #### hire me to work.

PS

Please turn yourself in if you were the one of the 2 to hit me and pour water on me. You can't hide forever. I just want an apology

That one is my favorite.

Edit: Upon further reading, these are awesome too:

You should have hit him with your purse.

How is your little bruisy doing? Is it bright purple or a mild blue?  insiderinfo: I cant tell. I have a bandaid over it

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jan 20, 2005 -> 04:32 PM)
This guy is pure comic gold. If it's a retarded 14 year old, I feel like an ass, but I still believe he's got to be a 20 something guy. I wish we could get him to post here.

Betcha he already does..

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jan 20, 2005 -> 08:54 AM)
LMFAO!  Nametags?  With post totals?  Why didn't they just list their penis sizes?  There would have been plenty of room on the tags from the sounds of it.

:lolhitting I saw a guy from WSI who had his post count on his nametag.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jan 20, 2005 -> 10:32 PM)
This guy is pure comic gold. If it's a retarded 14 year old, I feel like an ass, but I still believe he's got to be a 20 something guy. I wish we could get him to post here.

It can't be a retarded Kid, He would have told his mom already and she would have posted something about it. It's a Troll