White Sox sign Freddy Garcia.

justBLAZE

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Poreda is better than Freddy, just promote Poreda is Freddy is going to be expected to be in the rotation at some point. So far on our reunited gig, only Pods has worked out. Freddy is done, no need to sign him. Sox continue to have questionable moves.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 05:24 PM)
Wow. Poreda is better than Freddy, just promote Poreda is Freddy is going to be expected to be in the rotation at some point. So far on our reunited gig, only Pods has worked out. Freddy is done, no need to sign him. Sox continue to have questionable moves.

Common Ozzie's and Freddy are somehow related, gotta give the kid a job. /notsureifgreen

I'm really tired of bringing back old players. Really, to the point I'd rather have nothing.

Isn't it just sort of pathetic that we let these players go assuming we dont need them, and/or they've lost their talent, yet a few years later are so desperate for help we bring them back?

LOW RISK HIGH REWARD! or something.

This is getting so stupid it's funny. Heads should roll for the f***up that is the 2009 White Sox.

They have no plan whatsoever. I was happy with a "non-rebuild rebuild"... but it's becoming more and more apparent that Kenny has no plan. He just tried to swap our best pitching prospect for an overpriced turd from San Diego (made us look foolish in the process), he's signing guys we gave up on years ago to patch things together. He calls up Beckham but lets Ozzie Guillen sit him in both games of a double header because of a slow-start.

If there's a God damned text book on how not to do things, that's how the 2009 White Sox look. Christ, you want to make sure your can't miss prospect misses, make him play 3 different positions in 2 weeks in the minors, call him up and watch him struggle through ten at bats (not 30-40, but f***ing 10) and then bench his ass and play that f***tard Josh Fields or Jayson f***ing Nix.

This is getting real old really fast. I don't mind losing if there's a God damned person in charge who can orchestrate a rebuild properly, but Kenny Williams seems incapable of such a thing, and the whole franchise looks second-rate because of it.

Edited by Steve9347

he may suck and be done but hes my fave sox player ever :)

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 05:46 PM)
KW's only plan going into the offseason was to trade Swisher and Javy V for anything he could get. Why? Because Ozzie didn't like them.

(and bcuz they sucked and one had no stones whatsoever, but mainly bcuz they wantd to trim payroll)

Edited by Melissa1334