Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Everything posted by Chisoxfn

  1. The day were able to bring it back it will definately be brought back .
  2. Welcome Aboard I wouldn't do too much dreaming of Vlad...although your more then welcome to get your hopes up If I were you, expect Koch and Konerko to get dealt and the Sox to resign Sully, Gordon and add a vet reliever like Osuna. They will sign Ponson or another semi frontline pitcher and maybe bring Ventura back as a bench player and if they deal Konerko, find someone to play first base like Spiezo/Fullmer/Nick Johnson. If they can't deal Paulie and Koch, look for Magglio to go. It won't happen for prospects cause that isn't Kenny's style. He wants this team to compete. He may not be given the purse strings, but trading Maggs for prospects wouldn't put this team in a position to win now, so it won't happen.
  3. Is there some kind of other Soxnet.net site? I always see reports from them in the Yahoo Sports page Its people from the insiders typing stuff, but right now we aren't able to run the site. Were hoping on getting that fixed though, but who knows. That site has no affiliation with the SoxNet as we all know it
  4. You want way back...Check This Out. It really makes me miss SoxNet. Man, I hope one day we can be doing it again And Mooch...I now know the slogan your talking about...Warning..this site may contain strong soxual content
  5. Thats for sure. I'd like to see Osuna brought back for about 750 K.
  6. Can't you make the screen names in bold? Not sure, its an irc chat and right now I'm very unfamiliar with it. I'll have to look to Yahtzee's mighty wisdom
  7. Cubssuck has been a great poster for a long time and he has suggested a few really cool things. First and foremost, if you want a custom sig made, make a request here and he'll take care of ya. Along with having our very own Sig Guru were also going to establish a Soxtalk Signature Hall of Fame and Avatar Hall of Fame. These feats have been attemptd in the past, but never followed up on, but they fit perfect on this type of board. Sometime in the next week we'll put together some nominations and either 3 or 5 sigs and avatars will be entered into the Hall of Fame. After that, a sig and avatar will be added either every month or every two month. Each Hall of Fame will have its own locked and pinned thread where people can scroll through, with ease, and see all the creative and custom designs Once the nominations and voting is done, we will move them into a subforum on this board where people can go back and see who fell short or just check out other popular sigs that just weren't the legends it takes to get into the Hall of Fame Hopefully everyone enjoys these new features
  8. Screw your sig Spiff :finger This is the worse ND has looked in all my years of watching the Irish.
  9. Better then Paul McCartney, now that is way disgusting. I mean my dad is old, he's 60 and I'm 20, but when Letterman's kid is 20 he will be 76, which is pretty weird.
  10. Give it about 15-20 seconds and it will kick in.
  11. Great News...Heads kick some serious ass and he's got the thing all fixed and were adding it to all the boards right now, so its all set.
  12. Chisoxfn replied to Heads22's topic in How Does That Work?
    Testing One more time
  13. Chisoxfn replied to Heads22's topic in How Does That Work?
    Test
  14. Make sure every part of the original program was deleted.
  15. We'll try. I've made a few different color schemes but never liked hte looks of them. I'm horrible when it comes to color coordination. Whenever I have to go somewhere and need to dress fancy I have to ask my girlfriends how the hell I should dress
  16. We'll have some instructions pretty soon on being able to register your name
  17. Hopefully I'll get that addressed in the next two weeks or so. Waiting for the latest code release to come out cause the current coding I have has a bug in the quick reply. But once its set I'll definately set it up. It works right now, but none of the buttons have descriptions so you don't know what your hitting.
  18. Its your ideas and insight that will help make this place more rocking
  19. Were gonna have a tutorial dealy on the Site and in the How Does that Work Board. Yahtzee is working on it right now, so people can get comfortable with the commands and have a place to reference stuff
  20. Give it about 15 seconds and it will kick in
  21. Special Thanks to YahtzeeSox, this couldn't of been done without him
  22. I liked the current Padres logo and stuff. Actually I think the Pads should go with the military fatigues they wear a few times a year. Those things are badass
  23. I think it's Jas he knows. Ya...he's a Sox fan too, me and him give eachother s*** about our favorite teams all the time. It is hillarious...he is dead serious on Porzio winning the Cy Young
  24. Chisoxfn replied to aboz56's topic in SLaM
    this is a good review... you just have to read carefully... Sucks if you're an idiot... most here are not. don't allow childish antics.... that's a plus low tolerance for trolls..... A+ Know too much about white sox baseball.... that's not even possible. That was a real whitty and rock solid review. I liked it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.