Everything posted by Chisoxfn
-
A look back at Soxtalk's past...
The day were able to bring it back it will definately be brought back .
-
Will we do anything worthwhile this offseason?
Welcome Aboard I wouldn't do too much dreaming of Vlad...although your more then welcome to get your hopes up If I were you, expect Koch and Konerko to get dealt and the Sox to resign Sully, Gordon and add a vet reliever like Osuna. They will sign Ponson or another semi frontline pitcher and maybe bring Ventura back as a bench player and if they deal Konerko, find someone to play first base like Spiezo/Fullmer/Nick Johnson. If they can't deal Paulie and Koch, look for Magglio to go. It won't happen for prospects cause that isn't Kenny's style. He wants this team to compete. He may not be given the purse strings, but trading Maggs for prospects wouldn't put this team in a position to win now, so it won't happen.
-
A look back at Soxtalk's past...
Is there some kind of other Soxnet.net site? I always see reports from them in the Yahoo Sports page Its people from the insiders typing stuff, but right now we aren't able to run the site. Were hoping on getting that fixed though, but who knows. That site has no affiliation with the SoxNet as we all know it
-
A look back at Soxtalk's past...
You want way back...Check This Out. It really makes me miss SoxNet. Man, I hope one day we can be doing it again And Mooch...I now know the slogan your talking about...Warning..this site may contain strong soxual content
-
Mets Target Closer Koch
Thats for sure. I'd like to see Osuna brought back for about 750 K.
-
New Chat Thingy....
Can't you make the screen names in bold? Not sure, its an irc chat and right now I'm very unfamiliar with it. I'll have to look to Yahtzee's mighty wisdom
-
Please Welcome The Newest Mod of this Board
Cubssuck has been a great poster for a long time and he has suggested a few really cool things. First and foremost, if you want a custom sig made, make a request here and he'll take care of ya. Along with having our very own Sig Guru were also going to establish a Soxtalk Signature Hall of Fame and Avatar Hall of Fame. These feats have been attemptd in the past, but never followed up on, but they fit perfect on this type of board. Sometime in the next week we'll put together some nominations and either 3 or 5 sigs and avatars will be entered into the Hall of Fame. After that, a sig and avatar will be added either every month or every two month. Each Hall of Fame will have its own locked and pinned thread where people can scroll through, with ease, and see all the creative and custom designs Once the nominations and voting is done, we will move them into a subforum on this board where people can go back and see who fell short or just check out other popular sigs that just weren't the legends it takes to get into the Hall of Fame Hopefully everyone enjoys these new features
- How's this for a hobby?
-
David Letterman just became a father
Screw your sig Spiff :finger This is the worse ND has looked in all my years of watching the Irish.
-
David Letterman just became a father
Better then Paul McCartney, now that is way disgusting. I mean my dad is old, he's 60 and I'm 20, but when Letterman's kid is 20 he will be 76, which is pretty weird.
-
New Chat Thingy....
Give it about 15-20 seconds and it will kick in.
-
OFFICIAL: We want your ideas...
Great News...Heads kick some serious ass and he's got the thing all fixed and were adding it to all the boards right now, so its all set.
- Test
- Test
-
Damn Paint Shop Pro Trial
Make sure every part of the original program was deleted.
-
OFFICIAL: We want your ideas...
We'll try. I've made a few different color schemes but never liked hte looks of them. I'm horrible when it comes to color coordination. Whenever I have to go somewhere and need to dress fancy I have to ask my girlfriends how the hell I should dress
-
New Chat Thingy....
We'll have some instructions pretty soon on being able to register your name
-
OFFICIAL: We want your ideas...
Hopefully I'll get that addressed in the next two weeks or so. Waiting for the latest code release to come out cause the current coding I have has a bug in the quick reply. But once its set I'll definately set it up. It works right now, but none of the buttons have descriptions so you don't know what your hitting.
-
OFFICIAL: We want your ideas...
Its your ideas and insight that will help make this place more rocking
-
New Chat Thingy....
Were gonna have a tutorial dealy on the Site and in the How Does that Work Board. Yahtzee is working on it right now, so people can get comfortable with the commands and have a place to reference stuff
-
New Chat Thingy....
Give it about 15 seconds and it will kick in
-
New Chat Thingy....
Special Thanks to YahtzeeSox, this couldn't of been done without him
-
Padres New Logo and Uniforms
I liked the current Padres logo and stuff. Actually I think the Pads should go with the military fatigues they wear a few times a year. Those things are badass
-
cub trolls
I think it's Jas he knows. Ya...he's a Sox fan too, me and him give eachother s*** about our favorite teams all the time. It is hillarious...he is dead serious on Porzio winning the Cy Young
-
Write a review
this is a good review... you just have to read carefully... Sucks if you're an idiot... most here are not. don't allow childish antics.... that's a plus low tolerance for trolls..... A+ Know too much about white sox baseball.... that's not even possible. That was a real whitty and rock solid review. I liked it.