Everything posted by Goober
-
Test Your Broadband Connection
Your download speed : 4053570 bps, or 3958 kbps. A 494.8 KB/sec transfer rate. Your upload speed : 356445 bps, or 348 kbps.
-
Ootp league.
QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 3, 2005 -> 07:09 PM) No. blast
-
Ootp league.
can i get THE Colorado Rockies
- What's Your Ringtone?
-
I WAS ON TV!
well, not everybody on soxtalk goes on wsi and vice versa...
- Top Internet Quotes
-
Vote for All-City team 2005
liiiiiiink
-
Vote for All-City team 2005
i don't see it, could you give me a link
-
AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!
QUOTE(56789 @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 11:18 PM) Im still trying to figure out how a white sox winner thread turned into talk about seeing some other dudes penis... the penis mightier yea so how about those white sox, i heard they won tonight.
-
AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!
QUOTE(flippedoutpunk @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 11:11 PM) hahaha that is a lie! :finger s*** i wasn't even born yet
-
ok for serious
QUOTE(CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 11:11 PM) Nah it wasn't.I got conned plain and simple. Instead of giving the ticket to will call I yelled is there a Trevor here and this guy said " I'm Trevor " He looked like he was 30 so i shoulda have been a little more wary but I was just kind of relieved that I didn't have to wait around after fighting rush hour traffic and getting there a lil late. The dude disappeared after he got the ticket and Trev (hi8is)ended up buying one and we never did hook up. Boy did I feel stupid. damn that sucks, should of agreed on a secret password beforehand haha
-
AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!
QUOTE(flippedoutpunk @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 11:04 PM) They asked for it whoa whoa whoa. i did not ask to see that, i got tricked
-
ok for serious
QUOTE(CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 11:01 PM) I could have used a pic of you when I was trying to meet you in Anaheim before I gave your ticket away to a total stranger. haha maybe that stranger ended up being him... that would be quite surprising
-
Umpires for this series
yeah, i remembered who they were. i just liked the nicknames
-
ok for serious
you look like dan wright
-
Umpires for this series
i take it you do not like these umpires
-
RM to MP3 Converter
hmm, that's odd. i didnt get one from it
-
RM to MP3 Converter
QUOTE(Goldmember @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 10:22 PM) that download contains a trojan horse... well thats not good
-
RM to MP3 Converter
i tried it with Akram Media Creator and it worked. http://www.download.com/Akram-Media-Creato...ml?tag=lst-0-22
-
the magic
could you say that the sox have the magic stick? tee hee
-
Calling all umpires........
naw, he was just returning to first, maybe just starting to leave it
- Pyramids
-
Signatures
QUOTE(56789 @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 10:26 PM) :stupid
-
No Sweeney in the next series
haha man we keep missing the other team's best player(s).
-
Signatures
QUOTE(56789 @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 10:23 PM) Those are TERRIBLE Go kill yourself right now.