Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. Berrians worst game by far. I wonder if he broke any fingers this week.
  2. Looks like it's up to Grossman to lead us.... LOL. Ha, then when I type this, he throws a pick. What a joke.
  3. Urlacher is having a hellova night.
  4. QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Sep 23, 2007 -> 09:33 PM) He's been very good against the run... Against the pass... umm well, there's always the hope of a sack. Sounds like Roy Williams.
  5. Looks like our boys forgot how to wrap up on a tackle.
  6. QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Sep 23, 2007 -> 09:24 PM) Romo is f***ing shredding this secondary. Something Grossman can hardly do. But of course Rex always has trouble against top 10 defenses.
  7. Owens is basically single handedly destroying the D.
  8. I hate "America's Team" but I love Tony Romo. Grossman looks like he learned something on that run from Romo.
  9. Eli Manning is so trying to be like his brother. Very animated out there. I have never seen him like that on basically every play.
  10. Carlos Pena is having the best-quietest season ever. Just unbelieveable.
  11. SoxAce replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Sep 22, 2007 -> 02:52 AM) I saw it today too, it was such a horrible movie. I actually enjoyed the first couple even though they werent the greatest of movies, but this one was just terrible. I agree even though horrible is a bit of a stretch. What really made it bad was Ashanti's acting (R&B singer) God she was horrid, even though her part wasn't big. I just couldn't stand her acting for those 15-20 minutes even though she is nice to look at.
  12. SoxAce replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    I saw Resident Evil today. Already saw 1 and 2 so I said what the hell.
  13. SoxAce replied to greasywheels121's topic in SLaM
    Chamillionare cd is damn good. He implys no cursing or anything to offend women, basically talks politics. It's a gem of a cd. He makes Kanye and 50's albums look like s***. That's how good the cd is.
  14. Best.Sig.Eva
  15. QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 21, 2007 -> 03:39 PM) Cubs: Zambrano, Lilly, Hill They would start Marquis instead of Hill based on "experience" veteran and playoff wise I am sure of it. Hill will probably be a good option for the bullpen come playoff time. (Maybe he starts a game or two)
  16. QUOTE(3E8 @ Sep 20, 2007 -> 10:20 PM) Where is Heads anyway Hopefully getting what his name says.
  17. QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 20, 2007 -> 09:58 PM) What a horrible loss for the Mets tonight. Where was Wagner? In a way, Im upset about it, but in a way I'm happy because the Marlins won and are separating themselves from us for the draft pick.
  18. QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Sep 20, 2007 -> 07:26 PM) I look nothing like Jim Thome -- except for the fact we're both white. Damn, how much you talk about Liriano I could have sworn you were dominican and he was your dominican daddy.
  19. QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Sep 20, 2007 -> 06:58 PM) Oh yeah, flash and I live about a block away from each other and still haven't met. Probably for the better. Reminds me of myself and SoxFan1 (Slavko is obviously gone dorming with guys).
  20. QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Sep 20, 2007 -> 03:26 PM) f*** the Astros for hiring Ed Wade. That's a f***ing load of s***. It's a joke how these retread GMs get chance after chance. Maybe they should hire Littlefield as his assistant. That Contreras/Garland for Oswalt and Lidge (and a top spect) deal is going to look quite good in the offseason.
  21. Garland only threw 78 pitches in 8 innings.
  22. I feel sorry for anyone who meets Gregory Pratt.
  23. Is there anyway we can get both DeJesus and Greinke next season? Damn they would look good in a sox uni.
  24. QUOTE(Jordan4life_2007 @ Sep 20, 2007 -> 01:21 AM) LMAO@Cheat. Say what you want about Greg, but the man sticks to what he believes in. No matter how many people jump on him. Agreed. That's why I'm one of the few that doesn't specifically argue with him during the whole draft pick subject. No matter what other knowledgable posters say, you won't win/convince him of that argument so it's quite moot. I agree with what others say and I agree with what Greg says about it. I have alot of respect for any poster like that no matter how dense and hardheaded that particullar acts sometimes.
  25. QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Sep 20, 2007 -> 01:07 AM) Would have been funnier if they just punched his face in. Oh well, the guy's a moron, he got what he deserved. ^^^^^^^^^ Even though I am against the tazing, the guy deserved to get his ass handed to him. I fully agree with Rex Kickass on this one though.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.