Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. I'm gonna be officially an adult in 6 days. Don't know how I'm gonna balance my schedule even though I cleared out all work days for the week. Let's see, I gotta buy my first legal drink, go to a casino, (just to check it out) party my ass off, (or raid other people's parties, drink/smoke their s***, breed with their women, etc..) go to my first "fo reel" bar, go to my 1st "fo reel" club (reg. and strip club) and drink with the other adults (co-workers/family/etc..) All of this within 2 days (possibly 3) Next week and beyond October is gonna be hella fun. Gotta enjoy it, next year is gonna be hell for me. Now that I'll be an adult, I can get 3x the respect than originally from all the other adults on this site. Politics here I come!!
  2. QUOTE(greg775 @ Oct 11, 2007 -> 01:54 AM) Best poster? Why need be? I've got that one in the bag. Oh, and if I'm not mistaken, they usually do that awards garbage around Novemberish/Decemberish.
  3. QUOTE(greg775 @ Oct 9, 2007 -> 03:11 PM) This guy really really needs to retire. Why the f*** wouldn't he just retire and go away? He's already got the record? 3,000 hits. Plain and simple.
  4. I only read the first page of this thread and if that's the trade, I wouldn't mind it one bit. In fact, I'd love that deal. At the least, maybe include a C+ or B- type spect from the Angels and I'll love the deal. Also considering I'm a big Kotchman fan but Shields alone would be f***ing sick in our pen and Figgins would look sexy in our OF.
  5. Excellent move by the sox for once.
  6. QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Oct 8, 2007 -> 11:12 PM) 2 teams down, 1 to go, and then I can rest easy about the MLB playoffs. Problem is, I don't see Boston losing. I do. That's why I picked Cleveland to win the series and eventually the W.S. A bit biased of course cause I picked him but I still see them winning, but this will be a great series.
  7. This is probably the best game I've seen since the Bears/Arizona game (that game was also unreal) Very nice Monday.
  8. Now.... DBAH0 can breathe, Wite is pissed, Life is good. But what a game..
  9. What a win for the Bills. This is a hellova upset. What a game to watch!! Wite is the happiest man here. And as I type this Dallas gets the onside kick.. Unbelievable. This aint ova yet.
  10. I don't think even Rex has had this bad of a game INT wise. 5 INTs.. Jesus.
  11. QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Oct 8, 2007 -> 05:47 PM) So wite, you excited that the Bills are actually going to be on MNF, and do you give them much of a chance tonight? Well so far in the first half the Bills are holding their own (in fact looks like they could pull an upset). Trent Edwards is the first QB to start in the 07 draft (3rd rounder) and damn he looks good (Wite wrtie a letter to the Bills to trade him to the Bears ) He definitely looks like a future stud QB but I won't get too ahead cause it is one game (in fact, only 2 quarters) Romo is looking awful right now (3 INTs so far , even though one of them was not his fault and the other was just a flukey-type play.) but Jebus he isn't the Tony Romo we saw at Soldier Field. The Bills have some talent on their roster, I'm surprised. EDIT: Holy s*** INT #4 He is just mentally out of it after that last pick. And you gotta love what Buffalo is doing with Edwards. Not trying to do too much just manage the game. His completion per attempt average right now is looking real good.
  12. SoxAce replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(TheOcho @ Oct 7, 2007 -> 11:23 PM) I've heard worse on this board. WAAAAY worse. Some people are forgetting my story and the friend who did what G-Reg does and the arrest of the century, or hi8is raping young 16 yr old girls.. or Fop's (damn I forgot that story actually) or how bout NUUUUUUKE. I can go on and on.
  13. QUOTE(SoxAce @ Oct 7, 2007 -> 10:34 PM) Madden is right. That was all Greise on that play. The play was going to Mckie, but Griese saw Clark when McKie was basically covered (hate to bring up Rex again, but he wouldn't have seen him) and he made the play. And Griese just confirmed it in his press conference. The real kudos goes out to Griese.
  14. Griese 2 TDs 3 INTs the first game 2 TDs 1 INT the second game (4 TDs 4 INTs overall) Hopefully as he keeps improving, he'll do a 2-3 TD 0 INT game (also counting 0 fumbles as well)
  15. QUOTE(Brian @ Oct 7, 2007 -> 10:43 PM) Congrats to Brett Favre on becoming the all time leader in INTs with that last one. Fitting that the record will be next to our football organization's name considering the rivalry.
  16. And WHarris1's furniture can smile another day.
  17. AND DA BEARS WIN!!!!! WHAT A COMEBACK. Hopefully a turning point in the season and hopefully nab the wildcard (Still think GB is winning the division). MCGOWAN!!!!
  18. Dammit Tillman, even though you've had a hellova game.
  19. Madden is right. That was all Greise on that play. The play was going to Mckie, but Griese saw Clark when McKie was basically covered (hate to bring up Rex again, but he wouldn't have seen him) and he made the play.
  20. GRIESE!!!! CLARK!!!!! What a call Turner. Kudos!!
  21. Let's go. This is all you Benson. Step up, and man up.
  22. 1ST DOWN!!! MUAHAHAHAHA
  23. QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Oct 7, 2007 -> 10:19 PM) They basically clinch the NFC North if they win this game. Obviously I meant the playoffs. IMO, even if they lose this game, they will win the North. But if they keep giving good teams chance after chance with offensive and defensive penalties they are gonna be 1st round exits.
  24. Damn Hester almost busted that one.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.