Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. Gusev would be another guy I'd try to go after if I'm the Hawks. He is just as talented as Panarin coming out of Russia IMO. Vegas is trying to sign him but are still in cap trouble. Offer sheet or trade I'd explore.
  2. Adolfo.. "brutal play". FFS.
  3. Jay on pace to match his buddy Alonso's total hit total in a month.
  4. Burr went down so it was only natural for Hamilton to join him.
  5. SoxAce replied to soxfan49's topic in FutureSox Board
    Single for Steele Walker. 2-4, R
  6. SoxAce replied to soxfan49's topic in FutureSox Board
    Madrigal another single.
  7. It just occurred to me that both Hamilton and Burr did indeed both parish.
  8. SoxAce replied to soxfan49's topic in FutureSox Board
    Sosa 2 RBI single.
  9. SoxAce replied to soxfan49's topic in FutureSox Board
  10. SoxAce replied to soxfan49's topic in FutureSox Board
    Bush 1-2 with a walk. 5 game hitting streak. Sosa 0-2 but has a walk. Kid's been taking alot of walks lately.
  11. Eloy is literally the only guy worth watching and he's batting 6th.
  12. Nice 1st inning for Detwiler.
  13. Yea that's the only silver lining with this injury but it's a big one. Hopefully to see him back stronger both knee and elbow.
  14. I'm just here to comment on another one.
  15. I'm just waiting on it to become official since @chitownsportsfan told us to call him out on it.
  16. Wow.. feel for the guy.
  17. LMAO. Its getting sad.
  18. I knew Lambert was inevitable. Burr is kind of shocking.
  19. @Y2Jimmy0 already said Dalquist, Glass and Freeman are signing. So I expect Glass to sign shortly as well.
  20. Still giddy about the trade. Was when it was announced as well. Did not think it was be this one sided however.
  21. They can have up to 3. I believe SD and Seattle are the only two teams that have 3. Most of the guys who make it are in AA or lower.
  22. Eh... Cease made it last year. I'm personally glad to see some new blood. Both of those guys making it was essential for me.
  23. One of my favorites to follow. Another single for Ramos. 3-3.
  24. Madrigal on the board with a single.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.