Everything posted by SoxAce
-
June 22nd Game Thread: White Sox @ Red Sox 6:10 CT
QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jun 22, 2016 -> 07:47 AM) Another must win with Shields on the mound tomorrow. Hopefully the offense can score more than one run for Quintana today. Heh.. if we win tonight, it's almost like the baseball gods are daring him to make a GT tomorrow.
-
2015-2016 NBA Thread
QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 22, 2016 -> 06:45 AM) My dad was trying to tell me LeBron easily ranks under Kareem, Wilt, Magic, Bird...Then he pulled out Russell, West and Baylor...Then Kobe and played the "I saw them play!" card. I also done a s*** ton of NBA history research. I still say only MJ and aKareem have concrete spots above him. Jordan is automatic and I can buy Kareem, Wilt and maybe Magic. But if people like it or not, Russell will always have a leg up with the media and such cause of the 11 championships. I don't agree with it, but it is what it is. Pretty much why rankings are meaningless minus the top 3. People will put LeBron around 3-10 still.
-
2016-2017 NBA Thread
QUOTE (smalls2598 @ Jun 21, 2016 -> 12:14 PM) Brian WindhorstVerified account @WindhorstESPN 48m48 minutes ago The Phildelphia 76ers have informed Ben Simmons they will select him with the No. 1 pick Thursday, source says (@ChrisBHaynes 1st) Quite the crowded backcourt they have now. Someone has to go and they really need a PG...........
-
2016-17 NHL Thread
QUOTE (Tony @ Jun 21, 2016 -> 02:11 PM) Newsday Hockey scribe: Hearing Blackhawks seriously kicking tires on Evgeni Malkin. Will be interesting to see how they create cap space... I still don't buy it I think this guy put it best. Depressing, yet true. https://mobile.twitter.com/CheerTheAnthem/s...330029899431936 @CheerTheAnthem Price would be Saad, Tuevo, Johns, Dano and Danault
-
2016 Minor League Catch-All thread
QUOTE (oldsox @ Jun 21, 2016 -> 09:52 PM) I wonder why Eddy was so bad in April? Doesn't make sense. ... really?
-
Time to Trade Chris Sale?
QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 21, 2016 -> 12:23 PM) He wouldn't be close and prepare for an all star snub possibility too. I love Q, but get real. Yep. And it should be pretty obvious too.
-
June 21st Game Thread: White Sox @ Red Sox 6:10 CT
QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Jun 21, 2016 -> 09:03 PM) Why give him anything good to hit? Heh.. forget it. He's on a roll today with his posts.
-
2016 Draft picks thread
QUOTE (Dam8610 @ Jun 21, 2016 -> 12:11 AM) They must have a lot of confidence in him to send him straight to A+. Sox have always been aggressive with their prospects. I still can't believe they sent Anderson to Kanny straight out of JUCO for example.
-
6/20 Games
Great to see Zangari bounce back. It seems everyone I call out a spect, the next day he does well. It's been like that for 12 years now.
-
June 20th Game Thread: White Sox @ Boston 6:10 CT
Zach Duke, Avila and Abreu gave us this win.
-
June 20th Game Thread: White Sox @ Boston 6:10 CT
Melky doing Melky things.
-
June 20th Game Thread: White Sox @ Boston 6:10 CT
I can't believe they pitched to Abreu. I don't even think Robin does that.
-
June 20th Game Thread: White Sox @ Boston 6:10 CT
Zach freaking Duke pulling an El Duque.
-
June 20th Game Thread: White Sox @ Boston 6:10 CT
QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ Jun 20, 2016 -> 07:57 PM) He's the walking definition of "regressing to the mean". It's going to happen. Soon. Yea. And barstool Dave is a hack right?
-
June 20th Game Thread: White Sox @ Boston 6:10 CT
Steve Stone has been awesome this year on predictions. He actually called Gonzalez wearing down around the 7th inning.
-
2015-2016 NBA Thread
LeBron just made top 5 status with this. Maybe top 3.
-
2015-2016 NBA Thread
LEBRON!!! CLEVELAND!!!
-
2015-2016 NBA Thread
QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Jun 19, 2016 -> 08:37 PM) JR Smith gonna JR Smith He is having a nightmare game 7. Kyrie on the other hand has been outstanding.
-
6/19 Games
Not sure if Zangari is upset about the demotion or if his swing is legitimately jacked up, but he's struggling more now than he did in the brief stint with Great Falls last year.
-
2015-2016 NBA Thread
Cleveland in 7. Then the Believeland saga on ESPN will be complete.
-
2016 Minor League Catch-All thread
Sox sign 1B K.J. Woods. Former Marlins prospect. (4th round, 2013)
-
June 19th Game Thread: ChiSox at Cleveland
I see Uribe is still killing us.
-
June 19th Game Thread: ChiSox at Cleveland
That was a screaming meenie.
-
White Sox Acquire James Shields
I think it's safe to say Erik Johnson could've put up better numbers at 1/8 the price.
-
Projected Top 10 Prospects Post Draft/Pre July 2
QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 17, 2016 -> 10:15 AM) 1. Fulmer 2. Collins 3. Hansen 4. Adams 5. Burdi 6. Curbelo 7. Michalczewski 8. Danish 9. Engel 10. Coats Just outside the Top 10: May, Hawkins, Adolfo, Fisher, Guerrero Best list I've seen on here. I'd take Coats out though, but damn solid Q.