Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jun 22, 2016 -> 07:47 AM) Another must win with Shields on the mound tomorrow. Hopefully the offense can score more than one run for Quintana today. Heh.. if we win tonight, it's almost like the baseball gods are daring him to make a GT tomorrow.
  2. QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 22, 2016 -> 06:45 AM) My dad was trying to tell me LeBron easily ranks under Kareem, Wilt, Magic, Bird...Then he pulled out Russell, West and Baylor...Then Kobe and played the "I saw them play!" card. I also done a s*** ton of NBA history research. I still say only MJ and aKareem have concrete spots above him. Jordan is automatic and I can buy Kareem, Wilt and maybe Magic. But if people like it or not, Russell will always have a leg up with the media and such cause of the 11 championships. I don't agree with it, but it is what it is. Pretty much why rankings are meaningless minus the top 3. People will put LeBron around 3-10 still.
  3. QUOTE (smalls2598 @ Jun 21, 2016 -> 12:14 PM) Brian WindhorstVerified account ‏@WindhorstESPN 48m48 minutes ago The Phildelphia 76ers have informed Ben Simmons they will select him with the No. 1 pick Thursday, source says (@ChrisBHaynes 1st) Quite the crowded backcourt they have now. Someone has to go and they really need a PG...........
  4. QUOTE (Tony @ Jun 21, 2016 -> 02:11 PM) Newsday Hockey scribe: Hearing Blackhawks seriously kicking tires on Evgeni Malkin. Will be interesting to see how they create cap space... I still don't buy it I think this guy put it best. Depressing, yet true. https://mobile.twitter.com/CheerTheAnthem/s...330029899431936 @CheerTheAnthem Price would be Saad, Tuevo, Johns, Dano and Danault
  5. QUOTE (oldsox @ Jun 21, 2016 -> 09:52 PM) I wonder why Eddy was so bad in April? Doesn't make sense. ... really?
  6. QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 21, 2016 -> 12:23 PM) He wouldn't be close and prepare for an all star snub possibility too. I love Q, but get real. Yep. And it should be pretty obvious too.
  7. QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Jun 21, 2016 -> 09:03 PM) Why give him anything good to hit? Heh.. forget it. He's on a roll today with his posts.
  8. QUOTE (Dam8610 @ Jun 21, 2016 -> 12:11 AM) They must have a lot of confidence in him to send him straight to A+. Sox have always been aggressive with their prospects. I still can't believe they sent Anderson to Kanny straight out of JUCO for example.
  9. Great to see Zangari bounce back. It seems everyone I call out a spect, the next day he does well. It's been like that for 12 years now.
  10. Zach Duke, Avila and Abreu gave us this win.
  11. I can't believe they pitched to Abreu. I don't even think Robin does that.
  12. Zach freaking Duke pulling an El Duque.
  13. QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ Jun 20, 2016 -> 07:57 PM) He's the walking definition of "regressing to the mean". It's going to happen. Soon. Yea. And barstool Dave is a hack right?
  14. Steve Stone has been awesome this year on predictions. He actually called Gonzalez wearing down around the 7th inning.
  15. LeBron just made top 5 status with this. Maybe top 3.
  16. LEBRON!!! CLEVELAND!!!
  17. QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Jun 19, 2016 -> 08:37 PM) JR Smith gonna JR Smith He is having a nightmare game 7. Kyrie on the other hand has been outstanding.
  18. SoxAce replied to flavum's topic in FutureSox Board
    Not sure if Zangari is upset about the demotion or if his swing is legitimately jacked up, but he's struggling more now than he did in the brief stint with Great Falls last year.
  19. Cleveland in 7. Then the Believeland saga on ESPN will be complete.
  20. Sox sign 1B K.J. Woods. Former Marlins prospect. (4th round, 2013)
  21. I see Uribe is still killing us.
  22. I think it's safe to say Erik Johnson could've put up better numbers at 1/8 the price.
  23. QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 17, 2016 -> 10:15 AM) 1. Fulmer 2. Collins 3. Hansen 4. Adams 5. Burdi 6. Curbelo 7. Michalczewski 8. Danish 9. Engel 10. Coats Just outside the Top 10: May, Hawkins, Adolfo, Fisher, Guerrero Best list I've seen on here. I'd take Coats out though, but damn solid Q.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.