Everything posted by SoxAce
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jan 18, 2015 -> 05:11 PM) Brandon Bostick will go down as one of the all time goats if the Packers lose this game. There you go.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
What the hell was Clinton-Dix doing?
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 18, 2015 -> 04:51 PM) 4 INT. He's been bad, but 2 of those INTs weren't his fault.
-
I am drunk 2015
QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 17, 2015 -> 12:37 PM) What the f*** happened last night? You probably stuck it in raw.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
I am still shocked the Bears are hiring an ex-NFL head coach. We are seriously seeing some history here.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Actually, you are right. It was Marc Trestman who loved Tebow. I knew it was one or the other. Couldn't put my finger on it till I read the quotes from Trestman.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
I remember Emery liked Tebow alot coming out too.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (shipps @ Jan 16, 2015 -> 09:00 AM) Dude cmooooooooonnnnn Commme ooooooooooonnnn
-
Nate Jones agrees to 1yr $660k
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 16, 2015 -> 09:02 AM) Why? Because he had Tommy John? That is literally done dozens of time a year, and most come back as good as new. Which he should of never had in the first place if it wasn't from his back issue and trying to rush to get back. That is probably the more longer term issue then his arm hypothetically.
-
Relationship Advice Thread
QUOTE (knightni @ Jan 14, 2015 -> 12:55 PM) Doesn't always work. The male member releases pre-ejaculate that can contain sperm, so you've got a chance of pregnancy even before there's even an orgasm/release. So, basically, you're just rolling dice without a condom. I nailed this chick raw a few times and she has one of those ring things in her vagina to avoid pregnancy 99.9999% of the time. (So nothing yet....)
-
Brian Anderson..heeee's baaaack...heeee's gone
QUOTE (knightni @ Jan 15, 2015 -> 06:45 AM) He dove caught the ball that ended the blackout game too. He also beat the s*** out of John Mabry. *Looks at sig again... thumbs up*
-
Brian Anderson..heeee's baaaack...heeee's gone
QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jan 14, 2015 -> 05:36 PM) This is my favorite move of the offseason. Oh f*** yea Kal. I'm doing the same in bringing mine back as well. (Although for some reason I can't make it bigger *cough.. that's what she said.. cough*)
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Looks like Jack Del Rio is gonna be the new Raiders head coach..
-
Phil Rogers argues for Buehrle to the Hall of Fame case building
If he keeps going the way he is, he's in. I just don't see him doing it however. The real question later will be other than having his number retired here, will he get a statue also?
-
If you could acquire one last player to complete the offseason...
QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jan 14, 2015 -> 03:34 AM) And Flowers grades as one of the worst pitch-framers in baseball as well. No he doesn't and I'm far from a Flowers fan. He's pretty much average MAYBE a tad below. This isn't Salty/Castillo were talking about here.
-
If you could acquire one last player to complete the offseason...
Scherzer.. and its not even close.
-
2014-2015 NBA thread
Our old friend Nate Robinson traded to the Celtics for Jameer Nelson.
-
Adam Dunn is retiring
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 13, 2015 -> 10:47 AM) I hope not. There was talk in the past. Him retiring early might change views though, who knows. http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2856528
-
2015 Catch-All thread
I doubt I'll go to mine, which is this year too. Mine is a bit weird though because I went to one school till my Sophomore year, then another till I graduated of course.
-
Adam Dunn is retiring
One of the most unique players in MLB history that's for sure. I'm sure there will be some discussion on this board whether he's a HOF or not in the future.
-
And "it" begins once again
Everybody likes money so...
-
Hello to the new Soxtalk posters!
QUOTE (RaySox @ Jan 12, 2015 -> 05:53 PM) Hey SoxTalk, I'm a pretty young fan and I continuously read these forums for news and conversations about the team I've always loved. I've even bookmarked the site because I check it pretty much every day. So I finally figured, hey, if I'm reading these every day... might as well join in on the conversating! Hope a young sox fan like me is welcome around here Welcome aboard! (You as well as the other new guys ) I got to ask about your age though. Quinarvy is, I believe, the youngest regular here so I'm trying to see if you have him beat. (plus he has no friends his age here and needs one badly)
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
@adamjahns: “@ZachZaidman: Kevin Turks is out as #Bears director of pro personnel.” Ryan Pace starts shaking up the front office.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
I still find it funny if he is hired, will be the first coach in the HISTORY of the Bears franchise to be hired with head coaching experience. EDIT: My mistake, "technially" Paddy Driscoll.. like 50 years ago. So yea, we're long overdue.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Mike Klis ✔ @MikeKlis Follow I was told by NFL source Jets did not seek to interview John Fox. For what it's worth. Many believe Fox is hooked up with Bears.We'll see.