Everything posted by SoxAce
-
And "it" begins once again
How many Benjamins did it take for Jerry Jones to pay off the refs for that one?
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Seattle basically has a bye to the Championship.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
And Lawrence redeems himself. Cowboys win!
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Lawrence might of just gave the Lions the game if they can finish the drive.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Lions really did get screwed on that pass interference call. I love it.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Disgusting that Suh is playing this game.
-
(Insert Celeb Here) is Dead
Damn. Real good guy it seemed too. RIP Stuart.
-
Would you have done things different?
I wasn't a fan of the LaRoche signing, but it has slowly grown on me. I guess in retrospect, maybe give Beane a call earlier about Donaldson since he dealt him away so cheaply, but I can't fault Hahn on that one.
-
And "it" begins once again
Why don't you use your admin powers and close them then?
-
2014-2015 NBA thread
Inefficient Derrick Rose is hard to watch. Yikes.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Love watching Kuechly. It's like watching a young Urlacher again.
-
Official NHL 2014-15 Thread
Let's just be happy Q didn't have Patrick Kane as a rookie.
-
Official NHL 2014-15 Thread
QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jan 1, 2015 -> 04:44 PM) What a horses*** phantom hooking call on Toews that decided the game. Crawford has got to make that stop though. That was a bad goal to give up. You figured there was gonna be a make up call at some point.
-
Official NHL 2014-15 Thread
QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jan 1, 2015 -> 03:45 AM) He's the biggest waste of size I can remember the Hawks ever having. Pretty funny considering Bryan Bickell is on the team currently. (And Eric Daze years ago)
-
Happy New Years everyone!
Getting picked up and spending NYE with my friends. Feels good not driving for once! (not that I have a choice right now)
-
Relationship Advice Thread
QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Dec 31, 2014 -> 01:00 PM) Just need to find a Motel 6 right? Lmao. My drunk ways have worked against me.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 31, 2014 -> 12:01 PM) I always hope when you pass on someone like Winston in the draft that you dont end up being a footnote on that players history, like Randy Moss. Guys like Cam Newton come far and between but your point remains.
-
I am drunk 2015
Man I'm tired. I think I meant "done" instead of dome. But I will say some of that action probably took place as well. Went from a s***ty ending (car crash) to a nice one. (laid city)
-
i am drunk
Lmao I just got dome nailing this chick at a motel 6. I still got it
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Adam Jahns @adamjahns 12m12 minutes ago So the #Bears list of interview requests for coaches (at least known for now) includes: Adam Gase and Todd Bowles.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Albert Breer @AlbertBreer· Baltimore's Eric DeCosta drawing big NFL interest. Jets asking again, after a hard run in '13. Bears unlikely as long as Phillips is there.
-
stephen drew
I'd almost rather have Beckham back.. almost.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Wasn't Decosta the one who turned down the Bears interview a couple of years ago?
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Ian Rapoport @RapSheet· Four interview targets for #Bears GM opening: Chris Ballard (KC), Mark Ross (NYG), Lake Dawson (TEN), Vince Newsome (BAL)
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Thanks for the riveting information Kap...