Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fathom

  1. Yeah I agree. See how he looks in Spring Training and if he looks bad, you return him. Seems like a no-lose situation.
  2. Trading Eloy would make the corner outfield position really weak (prior to additions).
  3. Thank god we can count on Eloy for never getting injured Sox won’t trade Eloy, but this isn’t exactly as lopsided as trading Luis Robert for Lance Lynn.
  4. I love Eloy....and I would strongly consider that trade.
  5. That was obvious last week.
  6. Hamilton always does this at FSU. I would disagree that he “shined” more than anything else.
  7. Why shouldn’t Tony have a say in who his bench coach is? I have no problem with this.
  8. I think they go with Smith at DH, and then Nimmo-Springer-Conforto
  9. Played for Tony, FYI
  10. He got GT in trouble for taking him to a strip club on his official visit. Apparently he went home and told mommy who told the NCAA.
  11. I watched a ton of FSU games last year, and there were many times I thought they were better when Williams was off the court. Not once was I like “yeah this guy is going to be a stud in the pros”. Seems like a nice kid though, so I will be rooting for him (unlike Wendell, who is a coward)
  12. Bum shoulder causes you to act like you’ve never played a ball near the lip of the grass before? Again, it doesn’t really matter what we think. From the sounds of it, the Sox aren’t as high on him as they used to be.
  13. Seems more like everyone is waiting for the non-tender deadline and the Mets to hire a GM
  14. McNeil takes the spot at 2nd
  15. Put it this way....if Mets want Springer, they will outbid anyone
  16. Broken wrist his last year in college
  17. Madrigal is injury prone as well
  18. La Stella, Wong, C. Hernandez or Schoop....boom, see ya Madrigal
  19. Yep chisox was right with everything but I think a lot of us are skeptical.
  20. Because there’s only one difference making pitcher you can pay for and he’s going to make almost double what Yu will with way more years as well.
  21. Would much, much rather trade Madrigal than Cease
  22. He’s going to be a force when he hits puberty
  23. Yeah if Smyly is worth 11 million a year, Yu is a bargain at 3/59.
  24. Angels absolutely are desperate enough
  25. For what the Cubs would want, they would prefer Marsh over Madrigal.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.