Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fathom

  1. Nope...a team like the Angels could offer a much better prospect like Marsh. Cubs have no use at all for Madrigal. Mets and Twins would also be interested in Yu, IMO.
  2. There are a few teams that would take on Yu’s deal, so you’re going to have to give up a good amount.
  3. Wasn’t he the worst player in baseball against RHP last year? I’m not a fan of the fit. Honestly Schwarber is a way better fit as a DH if they want to hold back Vaughn.
  4. Too bad they lucked into some wins
  5. How embarrassing for Griese to blame Miller for not catching that
  6. How is it possible to have such a boring, no skill offense? Foles looks like a high school QB out there who’s never audibled.
  7. That play design on that 3rd down before the FG was so bad. Two guys ending up at the same exact spot.
  8. There’s a Tony joke somewhere in this statement
  9. I know what pitcher you think they should target via trade, but how about which offensive players via trade?
  10. Reports coming out Mets are interested in Ozuna
  11. Better hire Drake to be bench coach
  12. Trading for Calhoun seems like such a good match right now
  13. Unless they sign Bauer, starting with Leury as your primary RF is a failure of an offseason.
  14. Springer, trade for a number 3 starter and sign Q.
  15. I believe they trade for a starting pitcher more and more each day
  16. Heyman today on the Big Time Baseball Podcast didn’t list the Sox as a contender for Bauer or Springer. Springer was Mets, Phillies, Red Sox and Jays.
  17. Also feels like this deal makes it far less likely the Sox are able to fill all their holes via free agency (on below market deals).
  18. I think people need to start getting comfortable that some of their favorite prospects won’t be around come next year
  19. Or an indication they will trade for pitching if mediocre guys are getting this much
  20. I thought they meant extending Giolito to a similar deal
  21. Not specifically talking about any of these “burner accounts”, but some of these are naming every single free agent as a player Sox might have interest in. Q of course if a favorite of ours, but I think I would rather take a chance on Minor than him.
  22. Sox reportedly not one of the teams interested in Odorizzi. That makes me happy, as I don’t think he’d be a good fit. Also, if Bauer goes to the Angels, I think Yu to the Mets makes a ton of sense.
  23. Watching him last two years, I would take him. He’s craft enough to where he can be effective even if velocity drops a bit. I don’t think for a second the Cubs would have interest in Madrigal being a main piece.
  24. That was a fun article to read. Dahlquist with the most exciting write-up. With that said, can’t wait to see people say “they traded a future no 2 starter” if he’s traded this offseason.
  25. Because they can spend on RF and use Madrigal in a trade to get some pitching

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.