Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members

Everything posted by fathom

  1. I think there’s a better chance the Cubs sign Cole and trade Q to the Sox, to be honest.
  2. I think the Castro thing is possible for defensive reasons.
  3. My prediction is he’s not part of the future going forward. I think they go after someone like Castro to back-up McCann and go big at DH and RF. No big loss IMO, as I don’t think Collins can hit at this level.
  4. Of course you should want JD. I can’t believe some are concerned it might mean the end of Collins.
  5. Yeah, it would be a very mediocre, uninspired addition
  6. fathom replied to Flash's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Would be amazing
  7. So this is shaping up to be the opposite of a good tank loss
  8. This looks like a college softball game. Ridiculous
  9. Not sure what to make of Mendick, but he’s hit a lot of balls right on the button so far. Would love to see him play every day the next 3 weeks
  10. Eloy didn’t get it on the barrel
  11. Man, looked like Eloy hit that a mile
  12. How do you expect for him to develop into a lead off hitter then
  13. Another out of 100 mph or higher for Eloy
  14. Not many competitive pitches, especially breaking pitches. He’s actually doing his best Fulmer impression.
  15. Nope, actually disagreed when someone mentioned it. It wouldn’t make sense for Lopez, as he has trouble at the beginning with his velocity so the same would happen no matter when he pitches.
  16. Pretty sure he’s the only one I’ve said that about, but go ahead and believe I said that.
  17. He needs to find something more effective than the curve to lefties. Also, might want to get him a LHP opener
  18. Yeah he has very little in terms of hit tool
  19. Yep, let’s hope he’s not the biggest offensive addition
  20. Because he’s going to get a ton and the Sox like McCann as main guy
  21. I still predict a McCann/Castro catching combo

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.