Everything posted by fathom
-
9/11 | Royals @ White Sox | Sparkman vs López | 7:10pm
Free Mendick
-
9/10 | Royals @ White Sox | Junis vs Nova | 7:10pm
Every A’s hitter had at least two hits by the 5th inning
-
9/10 | Royals @ White Sox | Junis vs Nova | 7:10pm
Benetti thinks he’s Vin Scully, but instead is just really creepy
-
9/10 | Royals @ White Sox | Junis vs Nova | 7:10pm
Stoney seems so annoyed
-
9/10 | Royals @ White Sox | Junis vs Nova | 7:10pm
Excuses excuses
-
9/10 | Royals @ White Sox | Junis vs Nova | 7:10pm
Auburn fans don’t like him
-
9/10 | Royals @ White Sox | Junis vs Nova | 7:10pm
Absolutely was, as I don’t think he would make a good swing man. I also want someone with a higher ceiling.
-
JDM staying in Boston
Would love to see the Cardinals trade for Betts
-
9/10 | Royals @ White Sox | Junis vs Nova | 7:10pm
Hopefully he is nowhere to be seen on this roster next year.
-
9/10 | Royals @ White Sox | Junis vs Nova | 7:10pm
You would have thought Benetti learned his lesson about commenting on everyone in the crowd
-
9/10 | Royals @ White Sox | Junis vs Nova | 7:10pm
First of many!!
-
Nick Castellanos
And Castellanos is quickly showing how effective he can be playing in a better hitters park. I would take him 10 out of 10 times over Puig or Calhoun.
-
2019 MiLB catch all thread
Yeah there must have been more going on than a bruised heel. He’s someone unfortunately that you can’t expect to be in the future plans, but just have to hope for a big surprise from him. Hoping for the best, as he’s a great person.
-
JDM staying in Boston
Wasn’t his injury a fluke injury, not a muscle injury?
-
9/10 | Royals @ White Sox | Junis vs Nova | 7:10pm
Sprain from patting himself on the back too much for 2005
-
JDM staying in Boston
Scored more there than our RF all season combined
-
JDM staying in Boston
I would be surprised if Hamels goes back to the AL. A Phillies reunion makes a lot of sense.
-
JDM staying in Boston
Yes, just want to see one stud added to the core and JDM is that guy
-
JDM staying in Boston
I think there’s a better chance the Cubs sign Cole and trade Q to the Sox, to be honest.
-
JDM staying in Boston
I think the Castro thing is possible for defensive reasons.
-
JDM staying in Boston
My prediction is he’s not part of the future going forward. I think they go after someone like Castro to back-up McCann and go big at DH and RF. No big loss IMO, as I don’t think Collins can hit at this level.
-
JDM staying in Boston
Of course you should want JD. I can’t believe some are concerned it might mean the end of Collins.
-
Free Agency - How confident are you?
Yeah, it would be a very mediocre, uninspired addition
- Machado do-over
-
9/8 | LAAAAAA @ Sox | Barria vs Cease | 1:10pm
So this is shaping up to be the opposite of a good tank loss