chitownsportsfan
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: Munemania: Rated 100/10
Everything posted by chitownsportsfan
-
06/24 - Sox vs. Guards: Sweep the Leg
Damn we have all the momentum and I don't see how they get this one played, unless they are willing to risk a suspended game.
-
White Sox - Injury Tracker
4th might be a bit early for Mune. Today is 26 days out from the injury. He does seem to be progressing well but that last 20% ramp up is the danger zone for hammies. I'd think unless he makes a rehab start before July 2nd they hold him out until after the ASB. You're only talking a difference of 3-4 games with or without him and giving him the extra week makes sense.
-
The Athletic player poll, best and worst teams.
I think we give players too much credit for knowing much about what is going on outside their own 26 man roster or hell, even their own locker. These guys are locked in. Give it a few years. The Sox keep winning and developing players like Sam, Vargas and Colson -- with Ishbia incoming, perception will change.
-
6/23 Games
no. have you seen a DSL game or even highlights? it's a glorified american legion summer ball except with more variance. you have guys that are legit prospects playing against guys that can barely swing a bat. team record means nothing.
-
And that's a gritty White Sox winner!!
Sequencing is weird even inter year but it sure helps that "luck" to be basically run neutral (-3) and in Sox' case they have allowed guys to eat big leads, so some of that is just noise. I think this is a legit a 500 or maybe 530 type team. They need to get healthy tho and add some pitching.
-
And that's a gritty White Sox winner!!
yea settling into summer watching a fun club, been a minute.
-
And that's a gritty White Sox winner!!
I did it once in a summer ball practice on some old shitter bat, not really if you're like a strong type. you do it over the thigh muscle. hurts more the next day. you gotta be a real rageholic tho to get that amped, but that's some of us when doing athletic things.
-
And that's a gritty White Sox winner!!
What a fucking stud. We got more value from him tonight than Seranthony all year.
-
And that's a gritty White Sox winner!!
Just when you think the SP is dogshit they come out with back to back ace type performances. Granted the Tribe have a s%*# offense, but what a funny game it can be. Had to feel good for Vargas to see one finally not land in a mitt that was hit 98+. That said, hurry (smartly) back Mune and lets get Teel up to speed as well safely. We need those guys as the pixie dust is wearing off elsewhere.
-
And that's a gritty White Sox winner!!
NEWCOMBE THE MAN nice job by Burke too. Bats need to get going but we'll worry about that tmr!
-
06/23 - Sox vs. Guards: Round 2
Going on record here: I love this move by Will.
-
06/23 - Sox vs. Guards: Round 2
I can't wait until the automated check appeal too.
-
06/23 - Sox vs. Guards: Round 2
The Tribe are stupid good at finding pitching. I don't know how they do it.
-
06/23 - Sox vs. Guards: Round 2
We need at least 1 insurance run here.
-
06/23 - Sox vs. Guards: Round 2
HE GAWN, great fucking job Newcombe!
-
06/23 - Sox vs. Guards: Round 2
- 06/23 - Sox vs. Guards: Round 2
too many WALKS- 06/23 - Sox vs. Guards: Round 2
holy s%*# I thought that was gone for sure.- 06/23 - Sox vs. Guards: Round 2
WHy is romo looking like a fucking jumping bean behind the plate? can't help the pitcher.- 06/23 - Sox vs. Guards: Round 2
our catchers SUCK at challening.- 06/23 - Sox vs. Guards: Round 2
I don't know how anybody is doing it. I lasted one batter.- 06/23 - Sox vs. Guards: Round 2
He reminds me of this little guy I used to play with that would slam niacin and redbull pre game. Mofo was out there looking like chief wahoo himself.- 06/23 - Sox vs. Guards: Round 2
8 outs 27 pitches.- 06/23 - Sox vs. Guards: Round 2
This offense has been really bad lately.- 06/23 - Sox vs. Guards: Round 2
Stop bunting, get some help. - 06/23 - Sox vs. Guards: Round 2