Everything posted by chitownsportsfan
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!
QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 7, 2017 -> 12:16 PM) Right now, you call the Royals and trade them Robertson for 2-3 minor leaguers. They are desperate for bullpen help and he might save their season. Other than that, you are not going to get much for any of our guys. Nobody wants Frazier before free agency, ditto Melky and Av and Soto. Nobody wants anybody except Q. But you have a desperate team in the Royals. Robertson might save their season. I can guarantee that if Melky, Soto and Todd are better than replacement (and they should be) they will have value in July. Not a lot, but certainly would return like a B- prospect, especially if the Sox pay some freight. Stop worrying and enjoy the season. We can't lose really. If they suck, great, if they don't suck, that's cool too.
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!
While I am fully on board with the tank and rebuild, I am rooting for the Sox to win up until it's obvious they aren't any good. If they want to make that July or August instead of May I'm fine with that. If the team is winning more then expected it's because guys are having solid seasons and increasing their trade value or are proving good players for the next playoff team. If Matt Davidson wants to go ahead and hit 250/320/440 I am not arguing but cheering.
-
Tigers @ White Sox- 4/6/17
QUOTE (hi8is @ Apr 6, 2017 -> 04:50 PM) What is: holy s*** thanks, lmao!
-
Tigers @ White Sox- 4/6/17
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 6, 2017 -> 04:48 PM) I'm also somewhat getting the opinion this Tigers team...may not be very good. Indeed. At least the Sox realize where they are on the win curve.
-
Tigers @ White Sox- 4/6/17
What a f***ing quick bat Jose has at times. Getting the barrel on that ball was impressive.
-
Tigers @ White Sox- 4/6/17
QUOTE (JoshPR @ Apr 6, 2017 -> 04:46 PM) Avi has had a decent game too. I like the hustle today. Bunting may in the second with the runner on 3rd made my day. Team looks energized. I think some of them are glad RV is gone.
-
Tigers @ White Sox- 4/6/17
The melk man!
-
Tigers @ White Sox- 4/6/17
QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Apr 6, 2017 -> 04:42 PM) I see where you're going with this. You want to destroy the source of the gif in order to destroy the gif itself? Or, at least that's what I'm hoping for. I mean I just want to know if that's a sox fan or what.
-
Tigers @ White Sox- 4/6/17
I'm rooting for a great draft pick as well but if this team plays .500 ball into June I'm not going to complain at all. It's more fun to watch wins, let everything else sort itself out and if the club is winning that means most likely that 1) the vets are raising trade value and 2) the kids are developing into strong players. Great double play!
-
Tigers @ White Sox- 4/6/17
what's the origin of that gif?
-
Tigers @ White Sox- 4/6/17
QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 6, 2017 -> 04:32 PM) Anderson with two hits, Davidson looking great and good approaches all around. It's been a good game I'm happy as all hell right now. Shields building some trade value, kids playing well, f*** yea.
-
Tigers @ White Sox- 4/6/17
QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 6, 2017 -> 02:24 PM) Apparently they are having a hard time executing "the book". He does chase pitches from time to time. But overall, besides the first couple of months last season, he hasn't been an easy out., so whatever the formula is, either it's very difficult to execute very often, or it is wrong. Every single time I unignore your posts I remember why I don't.
-
Tigers @ White Sox- 4/6/17
QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 6, 2017 -> 02:17 PM) Definitely. Only 3-6 so far this year, and hit a paltry .319/.384/.514 the second half of last year. Doesn't mean the scouting report has changed.
-
Tigers @ White Sox- 4/6/17
QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 6, 2017 -> 02:16 PM) I thought he swallowed it lol
-
Tigers @ White Sox- 4/6/17
The book on Jose is def out.
-
Tigers @ White Sox- 4/6/17
Come on Jose break it open big guy!
-
Tigers @ White Sox- 4/6/17
Ya know, this team might be pretty deadly against LHP.
-
Tigers @ White Sox- 4/6/17
at least the sun is out. Makes a big difference this time of year.
-
Tigers @ White Sox- 4/6/17
QUOTE (Greg Hibbard @ Apr 6, 2017 -> 02:05 PM) Way to execute and force them to make a play they didn't make. yup.
-
Tigers @ White Sox- 4/6/17
signs of life!
-
Tigers @ White Sox- 4/6/17
Great swing by Davidson.
-
Tigers @ White Sox- 4/6/17
Meatball central, lucky that ball was hit right at May.
-
Tigers @ White Sox- 4/6/17
I'm sick of Frazier, trade him while he has value.
-
Tigers @ White Sox- 4/6/17
Some good ABs this inning other than TA.
-
Opening Day 4/4/2017 - White Sox vs Tigers
dad gummit.