Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chitownsportsfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chitownsportsfan

  1. Benetti is annoying me already.
  2. Q's got good stuff today so far. Painting the corners with this fastball as usual.
  3. The Melkman never makes it look easy, ha.
  4. QUOTE (flavum @ Apr 3, 2017 -> 06:47 PM) I pointed this out earlier, but what's the difference between the first week of April and the second or third? Not much. It's a good thing they schedule teams that are coming back. If the Pirates got weathered out in Boston, then it would cause more problems. I'm honestly surprised somebody has created and marketed a floating tarp held up by a swarm of drones for situations like this.
  5. Twins just kicked the Royals' ass. Nice.
  6. QUOTE (Wanne @ Apr 3, 2017 -> 06:42 PM) Not even sure why the MLB does this crap. There's not enough decent climate/domed stadium teams to spread things out the first few weeks in April?...no...let's have San Diego and LA Dodger play...SF and AZ...LA Angels/A's...Chicago/Detroit...geezus. Yea I don't get it either. I'd be fine even doing interleague, just go somewhere warmer and drier than Chicago first week of April.
  7. QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 3, 2017 -> 05:11 PM) Thanks white sox for downgrading my premium game seats to a non premium game seat. "thanks for coming out for a 70 win team on opening day, here, take this other non premium voucher instead" One thing about JR, and it makes me wonder if he's even tuned in anymore -- s*** like this didn't happen very often under his watch. He was good like that for the fans.
  8. Well, some days it rains I guess.
  9. QUOTE (ChiSox59 @ Apr 3, 2017 -> 05:15 PM) No one forced you to show up when the forecast was sh** all along. No sure what you expected. They obviously want to get the game in if possible on OD. as of now it looks like they wanted to get the paid promotion in more than play a ballgame. Could change of course.
  10. White Sox Baseball: we're all out.
  11. QUOTE (ChiSox59 @ Apr 3, 2017 -> 04:39 PM) I don't disagree, you just get so outraged by the littlest things. Yea I'm at work and it's a very stressful day, was very much hoping to watch some Sox baseball.
  12. QUOTE (ChiSox59 @ Apr 3, 2017 -> 04:32 PM) They're just there to piss you off! I imagine that the fans at the park are a little more interested in seeing the game than the ceremonies, but what do I know. If you're going to pick one, I would pick "try and play the game".
  13. QUOTE (hi8is @ Apr 3, 2017 -> 04:30 PM) Retarded, part two. what is going on with the game day staff at the park?
  14. QUOTE (hi8is @ Apr 3, 2017 -> 04:28 PM) Looks like the rain in the forecast to begin in about an hour and a half is light. Projected at 0.06 inches per hour. They should be able to handle that with some kitty litter.
  15. QUOTE (ChiSox59 @ Apr 3, 2017 -> 04:21 PM) Dude, relax. It is raining. What do you want them to do? this guy is at the park saying it's not raining...
  16. QUOTE (kev211 @ Apr 3, 2017 -> 04:17 PM) It's barely even drizzling here and has been since 2 pm. Absolute joke this game hasn't started. And they have a window to play it in. If they were not willing to play in this they should've called it at 8am. what happened to the magic of Roger Bossard? Seriously, it seems like they keep f***ing this s*** up.
  17. god damnit. It seems like the last few years have just been brutal with the schedule, between the rain and the s*** in Baltimore and everything else.
  18. I still can't get used to "Guaranteed Rate Field". Just puke worthy.
  19. QUOTE (Sox-35th @ Apr 1, 2017 -> 02:55 PM) I don't expect him to try and lose. I expect him to get the most out of his players to increase the older guys' value to trade for prospects. That's how we keep the win total down. If all goes to plan, guys like Moncada (for however long he's up), Anderson, and Rodon have solid, building block seasons, but the White Sox still are bottom five in baseball. And as far as the Joe Maddon thing, that stuff just happens. I want to give Renteria a better shot than he got on the north side that would be perfect.
  20. QUOTE (flavum @ Mar 30, 2017 -> 02:02 PM) His wife posted it. He was told Saturday. Hopefully he does a lot of DHing because I want Sanchez and Salidino playing most days in the field to see if we have anything there. Davidson's defense, from what I saw in spring is not improved and I just don't see much upside to him, at all. Sanchez and Saladino could still prove to be decent starters. I see Davidson as Japan league talent or AAAA.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.