Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chitownsportsfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chitownsportsfan

  1. This franchise is just an energy vampire. Not sure what will change it other than new owner.
  2. That bottom 3 and then Beni is probably the worst 4 consecutive hitters in Sox history. I'm starting to think this team is less talented than the 2024 team Might not lose more, but they are less talented.
  3. Burke is a pleasant surprise so far this season.
  4. I expect if he does get 400+ AB he'll be one of the worst players in MLB and it's frustrating in year 3 of this "rebuild" to still be trying to find a decent big league outfielder.
  5. So they totally just waited another day to sell tickets right?
  6. We came in at a .112 iso, on tick above the Mets' at .111 in dead last.
  7. Best I can do is a 65mph EV squib to RF on a hanging slider inside.
  8. you almost never fucking see that in mlb. A guy so awful and slow that he jammed himself oppo on a 86 mph hanger middle in. holy f***.
  9. How about a record breaking 3rd 100 loss season? I don't really care to be hopeful anymore. This offseason was lowkey a disaster. They basically did absolutely nothing other than perhaps saddle them with a contract they don't need in Mune for a 1-2 WAR player.
  10. Love to see an organized walk out, just everybody in the stadium walk out.
  11. the fans look absolutely miserable. who can blame them.
  12. Getz really can field a team.
  13. I get angry just looking at these guys. They are barely even AAAA players. If they had a strike you'd think they were scabs.
  14. dead cat bounce. but I do like pereria.
  15. Worst OF in MLB, not even close.
  16. that's what I'm saying, wtf.
  17. That was a strange play by their 3B from the start. Looked awkward.
  18. He hung it, and he hurt it!
  19. I like this guy Perreria. Rare Getz find.
  20. At least Mune takes his walks.
  21. I'm going to just have to stop posting. I have nothing but anger and disdain for this team. I am more enraged that at any point in the last 4 years. They've taken my love of this team and RUINED IT.
  22. 3 guys in lineup batting over 200. Nobody is batting over .235. This is pretty much rock bottom imo.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.