Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. SS2K5 suggested that the banner say "Soxtalk....because we arent WSI" he was really pushing that
  2. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 31, 2013 -> 10:03 AM) Shut up. All of you. I could not stand to look at jake and pk on that old school banner any longer. I like Chris Sale. Avisail is our new hope. NO YOU SHUT UP
  3. how about a casket with "2013" over the top?
  4. MY SOURCE IN SAN FRANCISCO SAID THAT THE 49ERS WILL TRADE FOR JAKE PEAVY AND WIN THE SUPERBOWL. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLACE BETS I WILL PUT A SET OF SOX SEASON TICKETS ON IT.
  5. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 30, 2013 -> 02:23 PM) He lied to me. No, Jake has a terrible grasp of the spanish language. The direct translation of his tweet was "Yes, I am sitting next to Danks right now in the Cleveland dugout, tweeting. I really love Soxtalk, thanks for all of the support. BTW, I am starting tomorrow"
  6. QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jul 30, 2013 -> 02:11 PM) We could use that if we could get everyone just to switch there lol You can lead a horse to water.....
  7. QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jul 30, 2013 -> 01:51 PM) I get why you are getting confused because I am too. Why don't we just have one deadline thread? Smart idea IMO you mean like this? http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89537
  8. classic Rosenbloom. He is just a less offensive/stupid Bayless, he says things to stir the pot. His Wake and Bake show on the Score is pretty lame, he makes Cheech and CHong jokes all morning.
  9. QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 30, 2013 -> 12:21 PM) Really is that why thread was started today? Really that why thread started today. We talk about this lots yesterday. where you were? http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?sh...t=0&start=0
  10. QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Jul 30, 2013 -> 11:26 AM) Axelrod is the kind of guy you want to keep around the rest of the year to eat innings so the guys you're actually counting on for 2014 and beyond don't get overworked. You can always DFA him in March. Yea I dont mind Rienzo and Erik Johnson and Snodgress and whoever else not named Axelrod taking those innings. I am done with the "smoke and mirrors" experiment. If the Sox are looking towards next season after this trade deadline, then lets look towards next season.
  11. QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 30, 2013 -> 11:13 AM) So much for the keep Peavy and build around him nonsense rumors. Andre Rienzo is expected to be called up to start in Peavy's place on Tuesday. Per Rotoworld Welcome to yesterday
  12. If someone takes Peavy, can we throw in Axelrod as a door prize? I never want to see him throw another pitch for the Sox again
  13. QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jul 30, 2013 -> 01:21 AM) This will be my 6th year doing this tournament. We've played on some of those 275 ft fields. I think I've only seen 1 HR hit, and I don't think I've ever even 1 hopped the wall on them. It's a tease. Really? I live 20 minutes from that park, I have played there many times. We hit our limit everytime I go. Of course, my park in Arlington Heights is 300 No arc limit? What time do you play?
  14. Good luck. Those fields are tiny, you should have a lot of home runs there.
  15. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 29, 2013 -> 11:00 PM) Well don't f***in blow it! Not planning on it. Our defense is awesome, only gave up 60 runs in 10 games.
  16. Coop fixed him
  17. Going into the playoffs as the 1 seed. We have already won back half of our money for division leader, if we win playoffs then we get it all back
  18. @ESPNStatsInfo: Jason Giambi is the oldest player in MLB history to hit a walk-off home run. Record previously held by Hank Aaron in 1976. (@EliasSports)
  19. A bunch of comedians in here I tell ya
  20. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jul 29, 2013 -> 08:31 PM) Drunk History really entertains me for some reason. I was laughing my ass off watching the one about Nikolai tesla and Edison. How can you go wrong with John C Reilly and Crispin Glover?
  21. QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jul 29, 2013 -> 08:29 PM) Do we know for sure this "Andre Rienzo" even exists? Could be an actor Hahn hired for the purpose of trade deadline hijinx and/or shenanigans. Pretty sure I saw that dude on an episode of Gossip Girl, served Leighton Meester her osetra caviar. Big, s*** eating grin on his face, knew he was up to no good, figured he just left her a little surprise in her sturgeon roe, had no idea he was playing the long con. Well played, Hahn. Kalapse is back on the juice!!!!!!!
  22. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 29, 2013 -> 08:26 PM) In 07 Kenny gave up and extended everyone rather than trading them. I wonder what 03 was like. Come on now, let us not forget the glory that was Crede-Talk and Chavez-talk
  23. QUOTE (Jake @ Jul 29, 2013 -> 08:01 PM) Maybe he doesn't know the difference between Cleveland and Charlotte They're both "C" No believe what he saying
  24. QUOTE (jasonxctf @ Jul 29, 2013 -> 07:50 PM) Why would axelrod be the emergency starter if Peavy got traded??? Draft spot

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.