Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 25, 2013 -> 09:53 PM) What the hell happened Super awesomeness, that's what
  2. QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 25, 2013 -> 07:14 PM) Damn. What's up with that? You don't know why a Blackhawks fan would hate Bill Wirtz?
  3. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 25, 2013 -> 02:42 PM) did u masturb8 "do you need cream in your coffee, sir?"
  4. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 25, 2013 -> 01:40 PM) I work in Elk Grove and as I drove home at the Higgins/Elmhurst intersection, there is a weird "Cash 4 gold" smoke shop type place at the corner. In the parking lot, they have a drive thru coffee stand named Twin Peaks Coffee. Lo and behold, as I drive by I notice that the female server is wearing nothing but a bikini. Heavenly Bodies is across the street, so they may be related, but it's the most random thing in the middle of a heavily industrial area. Haha I know where that is
  5. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 25, 2013 -> 02:09 PM) Ok, I have to admit that would've been funny af had he got knocked the f*** out. That was pretty close. I dont know how funny that would be. That could have been pretty bad
  6. I would love to see a video of inside a boston sports bar when the final 3 goals were scored. I bet there was insanity followed by shock and depression
  7. QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jun 25, 2013 -> 10:01 AM) Dude was playing with two broken ribs and a torn labrum. (as well as lacerations on his face) Those "stings" probably feel like a small papercut for him. PAPERCUTS HURT BAD
  8. i bet that champaign stings like hell in Shaws cuts. But i bet he gives exactly 0 f***s
  9. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 25, 2013 -> 08:51 AM) Unfortunately, it's the one Chicago team nobody gives a s*** about. It seemed like a lot of people gave a s*** when I was watching the games and the coverage and the massive amount of people that went out last night
  10. When bolland scored that goal, his stick and gloves were pinned down by a Bruins player (Lucic?), and as the camera panned away to a celebrating Bolland, I looked at the player in the background, you could just see the air come out of him and the building right there. The Hawks had no quit in them with a minute and change left, down one. What an amazing ending. And dear god, the injury list. Holy s***
  11. http://youtu.be/_93FLfgKz-E
  12. Bickell grade 2 knee strain
  13. Kaner is about to go on a 3 month bender
  14. Boston stunned b****es!!!!!!! Stanley cup comes home!!!!!
  15. QUOTE (mr_genius @ Jun 24, 2013 -> 08:21 PM) Shaw is back. has bunch of stitches And taking dumb penalties
  16. My audio sensibilities are offended yet again
  17. QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 24, 2013 -> 06:34 PM) I'm saying it NEVER WOULD HAVE GOTTEN to this point. We'd be four or five over .500 and in the fricking race. Our pitching is outstanding. AJ brought some intangibles, too, you know. Plus yes his bat would have been nice to have in this godforsaken lineup. I very much disagree. Putting together a team and everyday lineup is a puzzle. And the AJ piece has NOT been replaced. NOT CLOSE. You are delusional if you think AJ is worth a 15-16 game swing in the standings
  18. QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 24, 2013 -> 06:24 PM) There's no way that anyone who has watched this team play this year truly feels like they're a solid hitting catcher away from contending. ding
  19. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 24, 2013 -> 02:54 PM) I also expect flies all over the overhead cameras. That place is apparently quite disgusting. The flies drive me nuts! that is so nasty. Everytime i see that I wonder how they possibly can allow that on their premier event.
  20. QUOTE (Boogua @ Jun 24, 2013 -> 04:06 PM) And the Jordan myth continues to grow..... back then the dollar was worth more, and people used cash more, so it doesnt mean as much now as it did then
  21. There has to be more to that story than "a guy seeking an autograph got beat up by Pippen"
  22. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jun 24, 2013 -> 12:18 PM) Pierce isn't the player he once was, but still put up a PER of 19.1 last year, .559 TS%, and a .502 EFG% last year. If used properly, he would be a huge upgrade to the Bulls and he'd help make Derrick Rose a better player too. You are basically looking at a guy who can do a little bit of everything but nothing particularly well which is a lot better than the Bulls running out guys who are basically specialty players. He'd also prove to be a guy that Butler could learn from as they really do play similar styles of ball. Those two would actually be really good additions and they're familiar running Thibs' defense too. Still, I don't see any way they don't end up in LA with Rivers. Stern is trying to make sure this doesnt happen, similar to what he did with Chris Paul to the Lakers a few years back
  23. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 24, 2013 -> 12:07 PM) And do you really expect (or believe) that we'll sign 2 or 3 of those names in the offseason? Because just signing one (say, McCann) isn't enough to put us back into contention....so it would seem kind of pointless, unless they go back into "all-in" mode again, which would be a huge financial risk/gamble. Im not sure what the Sox plans are, except for not committing to Cano
  24. QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jun 24, 2013 -> 11:56 AM) And while I love the idea of Garnett on the Bulls, I really doubt he and Noah would get along. They don't care for each other. I dont think it would happen, but I think they would be able to put their differences aside. If Pippen and Rodman could work it out, then Garnett and Noah could. They both want to win.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.