Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jun 10, 2013 -> 02:07 PM) He'd have to take another 6-7 years to finish a book and a half (if he's truly done with half of book 6) for this to be a problem. Next season is the 2nd half of book 3, and books 4 and 5 can be stretched out to 3 seasons if need be. There's plenty of source material to keep this thing going until he finishes the books. and who knows, maybe book 6 is huge and that can be split into a few seasons.
  2. QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 10, 2013 -> 08:52 AM) What are we getting bumped for? Fishing in Wisconsin. An exciting episode filmed 3 years ago in Door County
  3. Per the Score, Evan Rodriguez to be released http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/b...ametta/2408379/ Also, Devin Aromashadu resigned. wooooooo
  4. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 9, 2013 -> 03:37 PM) With barely 10 pages in a game thread, you're REALLY concerned about that? SIGH. Who said I was concerned? I'm just pointing out a fact. You should go make a thread with a poll about it
  5. QUOTE (bbilek1 @ Jun 9, 2013 -> 03:27 PM) Wrong thread? Come on now, you know better. He is mr random thought/news
  6. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 9, 2013 -> 02:18 PM) Dunn with a terrible read. Not the best baserunner, and certainly not the speed or burst to make up for misreads, either. Is this surprising to you?
  7. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 9, 2013 -> 12:05 PM) Ok, I'll say it. Odds that's linked to the brain impact he took last year? Very high. He was told that seizures were possible, he just hasn't had one until now
  8. Blind squirrel finds nut, proclaims Soxtalk veteran
  9. Hawk is gonna die in the booth this year
  10. I think it is a bears fan knee jerk reaction to say that the bears need OL help, lol.
  11. I heard him say it too. It was very insulting
  12. My son says its over tonite
  13. In retrospect I wish they would have given Hudson the job instead of trading for Edwin, and then tried to trade him in the following offseason. But it is just crying over spilled milk at this point.
  14. QUOTE (Marty34 @ Jun 8, 2013 -> 09:27 AM) I think I need a restraining order issued against you Dick Allen. You can't stop harassing me. There is no crying in baseball
  15. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 8, 2013 -> 03:03 AM) It's a bit ironic the last couple of seasons that Herm Schneider has become renowned for keeping players healthy. If you look at that 1998-2002 group, almost all of them were wiped out. Jason Stumm, Lorenzo Barcelo, Jon Rauch (was never the same after the labrum injury), Jim Parque, Mike Sirotka, Rob Purvis, Corwin Malone, Rocky Biddle (he went on to become a decent reliever with the Expos), Kris Honel, Danny Wright, James Baldwin and Matt Ginter. The only ones who became "successful" were the least highly touted of the group....Buehrle, Josh Fogg and Chad Bradford. Then there was Kip Wells, Garland and Matt Guerrier. (Of course, Garland wasn't our draft pick, he was the Cubs'). Then, of some of our recent pitchers, Hudson and Brandon McCarthy have had horrible luck with injuries, Clayton Richard some problems as well...Sergio Santos, it has almost been like a curse when we try to draft and develop our own pitchers. You are the master of cherry picking. Until now I didn't realize that the Sox only had 22 pitchers between 1998 and 2002. I also like how you laid 4 pitchers in there that basically saw no time at the major league level at Schneiders feet. I'm sure Herm feels really guilty about Honel.
  16. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jun 8, 2013 -> 01:55 AM) Please tell me about all the realms and magic and special powers in Orphan Black. It's a weird show, easily the weirdest show I watch, I'll give you that, but it's not even close to the Dungeons and Dragons show on HBO. inb4"IT'S NOTHING LIKE D&D!!!! YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND!!!" Sick comeback bro, you got all of us.
  17. You know, for a guy who prefers left over center, he sure sucks in left
  18. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 6, 2013 -> 03:05 PM) Just getting a big ol' box of weed delivered to his doorstep, eh? Addressed to Brody Baum. His dogs name and his wife's maiden name
  19. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 7, 2013 -> 06:31 PM) I don't watch GoT because I'm not into fantasy and I'm not into the period of history that fantasy is loosely based on. I don't like Lord of the Rings, for instance (bracing for the "GoT is TOTALLY different!" posts. You get my point.). I also don't normally go for shows that people go crazy about because that annoys me. Nothing to brace for, you simply have no idea what this show is about and what it is based on.
  20. Tim Anderson. Because he was rated 299th by someone somewhere. Erik Johnson is totally random on this list too
  21. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jun 7, 2013 -> 01:23 AM) I don't and won't watch GoT, but I just watched that Red Wedding scene that nerds are freaking out about. I don't know who any of those people are, but that was pretty incredible if they were all main characters. Please tell all of us nerds more about orphan black
  22. He is a hell of a worker based on that video. I bet the generico character shows up at some point
  23. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jun 7, 2013 -> 10:39 AM) They really are not doing themselves any favors, are they? Microsoft is really trying to chase people away.
  24. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 7, 2013 -> 10:18 AM) Should be one start in the majors this season. That makes more sense

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.