Kyyle23
Admin
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
2013 MLB Catch-All thread
http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/9323420/...-tampa-bay-rays Wow, this kid is quite a piece of work. Just finished a 50 game suspension for meth and amphetimenes, and now this
-
Cubs vs Sox 1:20 PM
welp, im done making gamethreads for the year
-
Cubs vs Sox 1:20 PM
Do you think Hawk is sitting at home in complete silence like he would be if he was next to Stone right now
-
Cubs vs Sox 1:20 PM
QUOTE (bbilek1 @ May 29, 2013 -> 03:07 PM) I knew in the top of the 1st when Stone said "Navarro hits Danks very well." What is crazy is I have seen Navarro bat 5 times this entire season. He has 4 HRs in those 5 ABs. He hit a PH HR two days in a row earlier in the year. STOP WATCHING THIS GAME GODDAMNIT!!!!!!!
-
Cubs vs Sox 1:20 PM
So if anyone knows a way I could listen to the game today on my iphone without having to buy the MLB package, please feel free to PM me. The Tune-In app changes to alternate programming as soon as the game comes on
-
Slow pitch softball thread
QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 29, 2013 -> 10:51 AM) Thats just not fun. IN my league now the umps dont check bats until the playoffs and there are a few teams that have illegal bats that just launch the ball. I play nearly in the OF at SS. Our park checks bats with a density scanner before you are allowed to use it. They put a silver sticker on the bat that you arent supposed to remove. If you are using a bat without a sticker or the sticker has been moved or altered, you are subject to forfeit and bat confiscation to be checked and rescanned. Your team could be assessed a fine. They take it pretty seriously in AHPD
-
Cubs vs Sox 1:20 PM
QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 29, 2013 -> 10:47 AM) Dunn at 1st, Tank in LF, PK on the bench. Interesting move with a lefty on the mound ADA cf, Alexei ss, Rios rf, Dunn 1b, Tank lf, Gillaspie 3b, Kepp 2b, T-Flo c, Danks p Feldman is pitching
-
Cubs vs Sox 1:20 PM
LETS DO THIS BETTER THAN WE STARTED TO DO THIS YESTERDAY
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 29, 2013 -> 07:58 AM) I'll play meathead - although accurate meathead. Michael Jordan would have NEVER done that. I dont even think it is meathead to say that.
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
http://www.cbssports.com/general/blog/greg...ays-for-the-win
-
Slow pitch softball thread
QUOTE (pettie4sox @ May 28, 2013 -> 04:29 PM) Maybe you guys shouldn't have sucked and had some pride. They snuffed out our pride before we even got to hit. It was a hitting clinic, they hit it everywhere we werent. We didnt drop any balls or anything, it was just college players vs regular joes
-
Slow pitch softball thread
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 28, 2013 -> 03:37 PM) Our pitcher and back up pitcher are both out today so I get to making my pitching debut in about 3 hrs here. Prolly throw a perfect game. dont forget your cup
- Sox vs Cubs
-
Where is Phegley?
QUOTE (Marty34 @ May 28, 2013 -> 12:39 PM) Actually, I don't have a lot of time to write. This was said 45 ROFL's ago
-
Batavia teacher in trouble .....
Mr Dryden was a very good teacher. A lot of my friends had him, and I knew him a little bit from talking to him in the halls.
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ May 28, 2013 -> 12:59 PM) Wade has become quite the dirty, flopping b**** his last few years. I don't remember him doing this back when he was a 26 PPG guy. i agree 100%. he does a lot of "hair pulling" on the court
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
I love how basically a bunch of second tier players get fined for flopping and Wade gets away scot free
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 28, 2013 -> 09:39 AM) I wouldn't necessarily believe that story given it was started as a rumor by a Cavaliers' reporter. That said, if they did buy him out, he'd be a wonderful addition to the Bulls assuming they reign in his shot selection. Maybe we can get a discount like the Heat always do. Or, more likely, he'll sign a minimum deal with the Heat. Well, at least he knows Thibs. That seemed to work in our favor for NateRob's shot selection.
-
Slow pitch softball thread
QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ May 28, 2013 -> 07:21 AM) Random but kind of cool story. A buddy of mine from HS who used to play softball with us moved to North Carolina last year. Saw him at a wedding on Saturday and was talking about softball and he said he's currently playing in a league down there and Ray Durham is on one of the other teams. Pretty neat. LOL, i bet he is unstoppable. I remember back in the 90s I read a story about Cory Snyder joining a 12 inch team when he retired, and hit something like 78 homeruns in a 15-20 game schedule. There is a tournament team in our park called the Shockers, and they have an "A" team that shows up for playoffs, and it is full of ex college players. It just isnt fair playing against those guys. My team went 9-1 in the season and lost to their "B" team by 10 runs in the season, and we played their "A" team in the playoffs and lost 40-2, called in the 2nd inning. And after they got 20 runs they stopped taking extra bases. shellACKED
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 28, 2013 -> 08:21 AM) lmao. Dude, where did I say Michael wasn't the greatest of all-time? Since when is, like, 40 a few games? youtube is your friend. Im out
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 28, 2013 -> 12:32 AM) See, this is what I'm talking about. I say Kobe is better than MJ at one thing and suddenly I've forgotten how ice he (MJ) was. People, Michael doesn't care about you like that. Stop protecting him like you've got something invested in it. If you made Michael mad, he'd probably call you a flaming f***ing f**got just like he did Kwame Brown (yet people hate LeBron more for the Decision). Of course it won't help me here. This is homer Bulls central. A neutral site like realgm or insidehoops and plenty of people would agree with me (and disagree). GMAB, you made a terrible argument based on a few games in Kobes career and Zoom destroyed you with facts, and you fall back on "This is homer central, everyone is defending michael like their life is on the line" awful
-
WNBA Thread
QUOTE (qwerty @ May 28, 2013 -> 08:03 AM) Or it is. For the WNBA. Not college. Didnt Lisa Leslie dunk a few times?
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 27, 2013 -> 09:10 PM) Woo Punk-Jericho! Ill take that again. Hopefully that time off will help Punks knees
-
2012-2013 Official NHL thread
That penalty shot was sick
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 27, 2013 -> 08:17 PM) Not when Kobe's at his hottest. But I digress. I'm sick of old vs new vs old vs new. Youtube is your friennd. The proof is all there. I'm out. I can also watch "come fly with me", or "Air Time", or "above and beyond" or "his airness" or "too the max". As well as youtube