Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. I read that since Hamiltons huge game last year when he hit 4 homers, he hasn't done much but hit homeruns. His average has dramatically fallen, strikeouts have risen, walks have gone down. Crazy to think that game went to his head
  2. QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ May 17, 2013 -> 10:17 PM) Infants may have just saved the Tigers Babies always save the day
  3. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 17, 2013 -> 10:09 PM) Rios the only offense. Cabrera K's (finally) in Texas as the game goes to the bottom of the 9th. Knee issues with Konerko? Didn't someone say he was also suffering from back problems? Truthfully he is just suffering from old
  4. Was Rios homer another huge bomb?
  5. you aughtta know better than to ask Soxtalk to do your job for you. That is playing with fire
  6. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ May 17, 2013 -> 10:53 AM) Hey now, I would never stoop so low as to say GoT is uninteresting/unwatchable. Lol, it isnt the show as much as the comments. Usually Brian is pretty lenient and you are "I HATE THIS IT IS TERRIBLE I WILL WATCH THE ENTIRE SEASON TO MAKE SURE IT REMAINS TERRIBLE" which is admirable and hilarious at the same time
  7. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ May 17, 2013 -> 10:33 AM) that frowny face is bold
  8. QUOTE (mr_genius @ May 17, 2013 -> 10:31 AM) you have offended me. apologize. these are facts. There will be no apology forthcoming for stating facts
  9. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    I actually thought the first 3 seasons of the Office were the absolute best.
  10. QUOTE (iamshack @ May 17, 2013 -> 10:05 AM) No wite, those are bolded numbers or numbers in bold... beat me to it
  11. QUOTE (mr_genius @ May 17, 2013 -> 10:26 AM) lol. that's not true. do actually work with any women? they talk about what guys look like all the time and judge them on their looks. for someone reason i think it's ingrained in our DNA somehow. Soxtalk was considering sexy-ing up the Mr Genius profile, but due to an overwhelming negative response and the fact that it is scientifically impossible, decided against it.
  12. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ May 17, 2013 -> 09:17 AM) I watched Season 1 of The Office on Netflix since its only like 5 episodes. Outside of Amy Adams appearing, ugh. Is it like other series where it gets better in Season 2? OK WTF is going on here. the past 3 pages you sound like jenksismyb**** and he sounds like you. Is everybody taking crazy PILLS!!!!!
  13. yea, i thought i remembered that ankle giving him trouble. didnt realize it was always and forever
  14. QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 17, 2013 -> 10:09 AM) I'll take Puig for JP. 100 percent
  15. Meerkats, Groundhogs
  16. QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ May 17, 2013 -> 09:11 AM) Curry never looked the same after spraining that ankle. Didnt the same thing happen to Curry last year in the playoffs?
  17. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 17, 2013 -> 08:57 AM) Since this thread was posted... Adam Dunn .333 ba .375 obp 1.066 slg 1.341 ops (3hr 1bb 2k 2double 7 rbi) Alexei Ramirez .455 ba .455 obp .545 slg 1.000 ops (2double 3sb 3rbi) Jake Peavy 1-0 7ip 2er 6k 0bb Addison Reed 2ip 2sv 1h 1k 0bb those are bold numbers
  18. I will take "I know who posted this article before clicking on the post" for 800, Alex
  19. First game this season, I went 2/3 with 2 doubles, 2 runs and 1 RBI We won 18-2
  20. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ May 16, 2013 -> 03:54 PM) Do you like medieval themed stuff? Because it's really more about knights/ladies and castles than fantasy. The fantasy stuff is really on the fringes. And politics and intrigue. That is the hook for me, seeing all of these people scheme for power
  21. QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ May 16, 2013 -> 01:28 PM) I think impregnating at least one of the girls is abuse enough... LOL, Arias not Castro
  22. im not paying texting fees
  23. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ May 16, 2013 -> 05:32 AM) I watched the first 5 episodes of Season 1 and just wasn't enthralled by anything. I could see why a lot of people love it though. couldnt be more wrong
  24. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 16, 2013 -> 09:17 AM) He's a vegan, not a vegetarian. Wrong guy to make fun of vegetarianism to - I would love to see more vegan/vegetarian options at professional sports stadiums, so I would support that. STOP WHINING ABOUT OBVIOUS JOKES I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH YOUR ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLE
  25. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 16, 2013 -> 10:07 AM) Your Lady Byng finalists are Matt Moulson, Martin St. Louis, and Patrick Timothy Kane Jr. Spiegel made me laugh when he said "Apparently Cabbies dont get to vote"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.