Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 26, 2013 -> 08:46 PM) In other words, one has 11 rings and the other is the logo. Got ya. Right, and neither of them did anything in the game to earn your respect. Got ya.
  2. Any time George wants to come to the game and suit up.....
  3. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 26, 2013 -> 08:29 PM) Russell over Shaq? West over Kobe? How? Some people don't get all starry eyed about the new and improved NBA and choose to respect the predecessors. Weird concept, I know
  4. Thanks guys, it's been a great day so far!
  5. QUOTE (fathom @ May 25, 2013 -> 09:39 PM) Rumor that Golson got kicked out of ND is all over twitter The school confirmed he is no longer enrolled, due to privacy laws they will not say why
  6. Scottie would put that right arm up when he went up to dunk and nobody could get to it
  7. QUOTE (Jake @ May 25, 2013 -> 10:07 AM) Hawk wasn't too explicit in his meaning I agree with what Hawk said, Hernandez is terrible. The problem is Hawks recent issues with umps and blowin up on the air. And having to talk to Bud and Jerry. I think this might cost Hawk
  8. QUOTE (iamshack @ May 25, 2013 -> 08:51 AM) I think so, considering he is sort of on "probation" for doing this several times now. He said a few times "How long is it going to take?" Meaning either when will Angel Hernandez get fined or suspended, or perhaps even demoted, I assume...He then went on to mention just how commonplace it is for Angel to miss a call, including the "Just flip a coin, Angel" about 4 times... Those are pretty incendiary comments. I agree with all of this.
  9. So does Hawk get blowback for this outburst towards an ump?
  10. QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 24, 2013 -> 05:31 PM) Somebody needed fired my gosh. Lol, I can't stop laughing at this
  11. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 24, 2013 -> 10:21 PM) f*** ya, Bron turnover city down the stretch this game. Immediately after TNT runs a montage of his greatest playoff closing shots
  12. QUOTE (Jake @ May 24, 2013 -> 09:51 PM) lol sound reasoning He is better than Megatron at court appearances
  13. Titus Young again showing the world how smart he is http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...-address-judge/
  14. Earlier in the 2nd, the Pacers get a tech on Young, a tech on Brian Shaw, and a foul called in the same possession. The referee is Scott Foster. Sound familiar? Edit: a tech was called on Hansbrough about 2 minutes later when Wade flopped like a b****
  15. Taking in the Sox game with daddy Kyyle23
  16. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    no GoT this weekend
  17. QUOTE (Quinarvy @ May 24, 2013 -> 04:21 PM) Deng is opting to not get surgery on his wrist. He either owes the Bulls a huge discount or needs to be shipped out. whaaaaaaa? why?
  18. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 24, 2013 -> 04:20 PM) Is this a home game? (just wondering first pitch time). *looks at top of page game widget* yes
  19. QUOTE (Brian @ May 24, 2013 -> 04:12 PM) I wish I could hit homers. It annoys me that I can't. I didnt hit homers for the first 10 years I played. Now I will hit between 2 and 6 a season. I think maybe it was moving to a different league that didnt use the flight resistant balls
  20. http://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=kaiballers
  21. http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9307574/...-michael-jordan LMAO, so J4L what is your response to this?
  22. So a player(Glen Rice Jr) can be drafted out of the D League? That is interesting, I admittedly am not really familiar with player rights in reference to D League and NBA, I figured it was like MLB where someone already had his rights and they would just bring him up.
  23. I was listening to either Boomer Esiason or John Feinstein doing his "Sports minute" segment on the Score yesterday and they mentioned how many think that Kelly will be such a success in the NFL due to his offensive mind, and that Trestman will be a failure in the NFL because he has been out of the NFL for so long. Yet, Kelly has never coached at the NFL level.
  24. and the shark has been jumped

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.