Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
LMAO, so much for quickly clicking and posting. moving my post....
-
You're Hahn, who are you looking to trade first?
QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jun 19, 2013 -> 01:33 PM) So what you are telling me is that when they do good we dump them? No, we are telling you that it is better to get something for Crain than nothing.
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
So we are looking at a decent chance that New England doesnt have Hernandez AND Gronkowski next season for a period of time. You have to wonder how that offense will look, including Welker every one of Bradys security blankets have been removed.
-
/Detroit
QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jun 19, 2013 -> 11:46 AM) I have seen the future and it is Robocop. I'd buy that for a dollar
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 19, 2013 -> 09:28 AM) I still don't understand how that wasn't traveling. ( I guess I don't watch much NBA though) Even by the NBAs loose travelling standards, that was travelling. And that is why a foul wasnt called
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
You know what is weird, I thought Parker being on the bench at the end was a defense in/offense out strategy like the Bulls usually did with Boozer at the end of games. But then Ginobli got the ball and started running up the court with the ball and no timeout was called, and then I had no damn idea what Pops was doing
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 19, 2013 -> 08:42 AM) Of course LeBron taking the headband off didn't really mean anything. One, he just looks strange without it (lol@that hairline). Two, you could see a guy that was just desperate and said f*** it. Totally unlike '11 when he looked like he pretty much gave up. Yep, time to get out the bic
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 18, 2013 -> 05:44 PM) Nike's "2 time champion" Lebron James shoes... *channels inner balta* 4 posts up
-
Who are our trading partners?
QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 18, 2013 -> 02:58 PM) How bout Rios, Viciedo and Keppinger to the Royals for Danny Duffy and 2 of their top minor league prospects or for Duffy and Moustakas (who looks like Teahen at this point) and one minor leaguer who is good. So, trade those three for a guy you compare to Teahen, and a guy who is coming off Tommy John, and some magical "good" minor leaguer. Arent you the one always b****ing when we trade with KC?
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jun 18, 2013 -> 10:51 AM) At least we know it's going 7, right? EDIT: I know it's a merit based system, but you would think that they'd really try to avoid having Crawford ref against the Spurs in the FINALS given the history between the two. Im curious as to what merit Crawford has earned. The guy has been nothing short of controversial and confrontational his entire career, and he has changed games pretty much by himself. And this isnt even counting his grudge against Duncan. Will Duncan have 2 fouls by the end of the first quarter? My guess is yes
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
Lebrons shoes say he is a 2 time Champion
-
Game Thread 6/18
- Official Squared Circle Thread
Any word on Daniel Bryan? Very odd ending between him and Orton last night, it looked like he was legit hurt the way him and Orton reacted when the match was called- 2013 Video Game Thread
QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jun 18, 2013 -> 08:22 AM) In NBA 2k12 last night, my dude put up 67 points, 9 boards, 11 assists, 11 steals, and 2 blocks last night on 68% shooting (66.7% from 3) last night against the Bulls. Needless to say, we won by 35. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU EX BOX- 2013 AL Central Catch All thread
lemme guess, Avilas knee edit: Haha, wrong.- 2012-2013 Official NHL thread
QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 17, 2013 -> 08:21 PM) We're f***ed. Mr optimism lost his mojo. Sad- 2012-2013 Official NHL thread
Well the team that scored first lost the first two games. Lets hope that remains true- 2012-2013 Official NHL thread
Oh my god someone get me a singer that doesn't do his job in a lounge Nice to see the bugs flying around the center ice camera too- 2012-2013 NBA thread
@WojYahooNBA: If Celtics and Clippers can finalize a deal that includes Doc Rivers, Kevin Garnett will waive his no-trade clause, league sources tell Y!- 2013 Films Thread
I really like Neil Blomkamp, I think Elysium is gonna be a good movie- 2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Jun 14, 2013 -> 01:05 PM) What was Carimi's reason for ditching OTAs? He wanted to work on his own with LeCharles Bentley in Arizona My guess is that he was told that they were trying to move him so he just stayed away- 2013 Films Thread
I found it interesting that Speilberg admitted that Lincoln almost was an HBO movie- 2013 Video Game Thread
QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jun 13, 2013 -> 11:12 AM) I still can't believe that Nintendo doesn't have a Mario game and a Zelda game lined up for every launch. You know you're going to release a system, how can you not be prepared for that? I, along with hundreds of thousands of others, would have been lining up for the Wii U. Instead, the launch came out with a bunch of crap and only the promise of those games at some point in the future. Wind Waker is one of my favorite Zelda's, but i'm not dropping the price of the console and the game to play it when I can pop it into my Wii and play it right now. Im gonna get it. Im holding out hope that the missing dungeon is added back in. Supposedly the tingle tuner and the take a picture element are going to be a lot better with the gamepad- 2012-2013 Official NHL thread
apparently Rask was pointing a lot of fingers in postgame- Catch-All Anything Thread
I lost HD signal on my directv for approximately 10 minutes. But I switched to regular channels and had no problems - Official Squared Circle Thread