Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Nov 12, 2012 -> 09:34 AM) I don't think there was any indication that he was having any symptoms until halftime so I doubt it. This is troubling though. That's concussion #6 I believe for Cutler. Gotta wonder at what point he says I'm gonna go make babies with my hot wife and not be a vegetable the rest of my life. And who knows about college
  2. DeMarcus Cousins being normal
  3. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 12, 2012 -> 08:27 AM) Hey look, Jay Cutler got hurt in a big game! This was the exact opposite of every other game this season. The Bears played well enough to win, but didn't. They had an INT return for a TD waved off for no apparent reason (he may or may not have been touched, but no one whistled until Jennings was at the 10 yard line which is BS), Marshall dropped one in the endzone, and we coughed the ball up like it was our job. I'm not too worried. If this were 5 years ago, Jay comes out in the second half. Hopefully he can play against the Niners next week so we're 100% and SOXOBAMA can screw off! Its not like it was BS. Dobbins is going to be getting a fedex package from the NFL this week from that hit
  4. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 12, 2012 -> 06:58 AM) I maybe in the minority but I am loving this season thus far. Lots of different dynamics this season that I believe the writers are doing a good job of handling. I even care about Quinn's storyline a bit. No, I am into it. I am really interested in what happens with Isaac next week, especially the little meeting they have where Isaac says in different circumstances they could be great friends. Quinn is doing a bunch of stupid stuff though. poor Batista knows it too
  5. QUOTE (southside_hitman @ Nov 12, 2012 -> 05:32 AM) Chase Headley solves the third base dilemma and provides the Left Hand power that could be lost when Dunn gets moved. I would offer to trade Peavey back to SD and package Thornton and Beckham with him. On another front I would try to trade Dunn to some National league ball club with the goal of dumping most of his salary. Thorton must be traded on principle alone. Too many blown saves and his refusal to adjust his pitching style, And one shocker I would offer up for trade - Addison Reed. I think Nate Jones has better stuff and Reed may bring the trade value that other pitchers we have won't. Peavy isnt going anywhere after just signing a contract
  6. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    Dexter loves his bad girls
  7. I really dont know that the triangle would be suitable for all of these parts either. They brought in Steve Nash, if you want to play an up tempo offense, I guess D'Antoni is the way to go.
  8. QUOTE (Jake @ Nov 11, 2012 -> 09:42 PM) We shouldn't have waited for the weather to turn to s*** to start passing The weather had been s*** the entire game
  9. QUOTE (zenryan @ Nov 11, 2012 -> 05:35 PM) Gruden is a pro coach. I cant imagine him being comfortable in coaching a new QB every 2-4 years. Are you kidding? Do you remember the QB carousel in Tampa? It was ridiculous He may be a pro coach but it isn't because he only wants to deal with one QB
  10. @BradBiggs: #Texans make TE Owen Daniels (hip) inactive
  11. Deadspin has a link with a bunch of outraged tweets in regards to the Yahoo outage today. Funny stuff
  12. QUOTE (chw42 @ Nov 11, 2012 -> 03:36 PM) Rivers is the ultimate choke artist. Hey now, Tony Romo is still in the league
  13. @Volquest_Rivals Tennessee is expected to seek its fourth head football coach since 2008 by season's end according to sources tennessee.rivals.com/content.asp?CI…
  14. Wtf giants The mere mention of an undefeated season is an instant jinx
  15. I would much rather be watching the Saints Falcons game instead of Lions Vikings
  16. QUOTE (RZZZA @ Nov 11, 2012 -> 10:09 AM) ...you would be correct, he's scheduled to have an MRI today for a glute/hamstring issue if you guys think Nate is a bad passer, wait till we get Teague playing serious minutes. Oh boy. I'm not looking forward to that. I dont know that Nate is a bad passer. I know he is a non-passer. Last night at one point Stacey King said he had 17 points and 1 assist. As the primary PG for most of that game, thats pretty bad. His streaks are extreme both ways, he either gives you an amazing couple quarters that will completely lift your team or a bonehead couple of quarters where he takes your team out of the game.
  17. So, given that I saw Teague in extended playing time last night, it is safe to assume that Hinrich is about to take his yearly injury sabbatical, right?
  18. QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Nov 10, 2012 -> 05:11 PM) Terrible post. I really recommend his book to all of you, it's a great read. I believe he's changed his life around for good. When was this book written, because he was caught out on a bender just last year. Those problems will haunt him the rest of his life. Heroin is bad stuff
  19. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 10, 2012 -> 01:43 PM) Sure, go for it. And you won't see me crying like a baby about it either. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 10, 2012 -> 01:43 PM) Is my word gospel or something? Did I just print this in a book you just purchased? I don't know why some list I made up is such a big deal to you and others. Maybe just ignore it instead of starting some petty argument? It's a novel idea, I know. weird. i saw you crying like a baby about it in the same post. And no, your word isnt gospel. but you love to, as Carl just showed us, tell everyone else they are wrong and to stop sabotaging threads. But when you come up with your own list and are called out about it, you want to tell everyone to stop crying and calm down. Funny how that works.
  20. QUOTE (Carter224 @ Nov 10, 2012 -> 03:15 PM) Im pretty sure I just saw you get on other posters because they were talking about Headley and you said he was "untouchable". Yep Calm down. wait, I mean Lol No
  21. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Nov 10, 2012 -> 07:48 AM) If it isn't realistic, and you know that, then it is an intentional waste of everyone else's time. Classy. Aw man, your feelings are hurt like mine now too. We should calm down.
  22. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 9, 2012 -> 11:01 PM) Yeah, "LOL no" as in there are no untouchable players except Mike Trout and maybe Bryce Harper. It's not a dumb list, it's an opinion of what I'd consider a significant upgrade. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Ah, so when discussing possibilities of upgrades for the Sox, we all should just name the top 5 prospects and players at their positions. Got ya.
  23. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 9, 2012 -> 08:20 PM) My god you people are touchy. I didn't say we could acquire any of them, I said I those are the guys we could get that I would consider a viable upgrade I would be happy with. Calm it down a notch. actually Joe, you did. When they it was said that most of them except Maybe Gyorko were untouchable, you responded with "LOL, no". Not "well this is a list of players i consider a viable upgrade" Calm down when you make dumb lists.
  24. No s***, jake Locker is done for, tannehil is injured, that deal is bs

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.