Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 9, 2012 -> 02:19 PM) To add to the list..... Mike Moustakas Chase Headley Jedd Gyorko Adrian Beltre Ryan Zimmerman Hanley Ramirez Pedro Alvarez David Freese Brett Lawrie Edwin Encarnacion Anthony Rendon Nolan Arenado Kyle Seager There you go. There are about 13 players that I would consider significant upgrades at the 3B position. Any stop-gap or fringy 3B would disappoint. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 9, 2012 -> 02:19 PM) Lol, no. What do you mean "Lol, no" Your list is ridiculous and totally unrealistic for so many reasons it isnt even funny. You managed to name off top prospects, arb controlled young really good players, inter division rival top prospects, and one of the best fielding third basemen of the last 5 years and act like they are just readily available. Im sorry man, but prepare for disappoint
  2. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 9, 2012 -> 02:01 PM) What a ridiculous career move for him. No matter what, it will set him for life. Most people hate the movies, but they are insane money makers. Wahlberg could go back to being Marky Mark forever after this
  3. Hmmm, so i wonder who didnt like him and wanted him out
  4. Huh. fired after a report says that this homestand would determine his fate. LOLakers
  5. ESPN "Sources" say that the Rangers wont go past 3 years for Hamilton
  6. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 9, 2012 -> 10:47 AM) Mark Wahlberg signed onto be in Transformers 4. *Hawk Voice* Sully and BigSqwert are happy!
  7. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Nov 9, 2012 -> 08:44 AM) Why we're not also shopping Thornton, Crain or both is beyond me. With the emergence of Veal...you just can't have Matt being paid like a quasi-closer and still afford guys like Youkilis, Peavy and AJ at the same time on the roster. You dont know that they arent being shopped.
  8. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Nov 9, 2012 -> 08:41 AM) I'd sure listen on Rios. I have no faith that he will repeat last year. Oh i do. In 2014
  9. QUOTE (Lillian @ Nov 9, 2012 -> 07:28 AM) I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss Sanchez. He's very young, and is likely going to be at the top of the order soon. How fast? Who knows, but he's coming, and he is a prototypical # 2 hitter. Walker is a third option in CF. He is a prospect. nothing more Im not being dismissive, it is what it is. There have been plenty of kids that have torn it up in double A and fallen flat on their faces at the major league level. There is no way im pencilling in Sanchez at the 2 spot because he is doing well in the AFL
  10. QUOTE (Jerksticks @ Nov 8, 2012 -> 02:50 PM) Hahn n company know how few good 3rd basemen there are in the league. What do you think option 1 is for them? Re-sign Youk? I think that is option 3z to be honest with you.
  11. Jeffery not likely back for the Texans. Bummer
  12. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Nov 8, 2012 -> 06:51 AM) Michael Young is probably someone who the Sox could get on a stop gap. He would probably come with a chunk of salary paid, and no obligation past 2013. and there it is, the yearly Michael Young "possibility". I didnt think it would be you, SS2k5
  13. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    Padma Lakshmi how I have missed you This show LOLwork is ridiculous. I don't know if its good or bad but I laughed
  14. QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Nov 7, 2012 -> 03:18 PM) Jon Morosi ‏@jonmorosi Josh Byrnes said he doesn't expect Chase Headley to be traded this winter. Padres actually like their offense, need pitching. Hmm, you need pitching and have a big third base prospect getting blocked by Headley.....
  15. depends who you ask. Some say Span nixed the deal to the Reds, some say he didnt, it just didnt get done
  16. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Nov 7, 2012 -> 10:31 AM) A friend and I were discussing the merits of this in the workplace setting last night. Good to see an immediate example. I really dont know if it changes. You cant show up to work drunk, you can get fired for that. I doubt a lot of businesses change the drug test policy even if it becomes legal everywhere
  17. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Nov 7, 2012 -> 10:30 AM) My initial belief is that this post was made in 2008 and it took 2 years to load onto the server
  18. QUOTE (oldsox @ Nov 7, 2012 -> 09:12 AM) Marco Scutaro of Giants now a FA. He played third while Panda was hurt. He is 37/38 years old. I think I would rather cease with the stop gaps, no matter how good Scutaro was last season
  19. QUOTE (RZZZA @ Nov 6, 2012 -> 09:10 PM) luol DA BASED GOD deng! joakim TWO GUNS noah! I love the addition of Nate to our team, another hustle/energy guy off the bench never hurts. I can't believe some of you guys poo poo'd that pick up There is plenty of time yet for Nate Robinson to start doing Nate Robinson things.
  20. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Nov 5, 2012 -> 06:41 PM) You are writing off Carimi way too soon and to be honest, Webb hasn't been a major problem. The key is the development of the two of them and improved guard play. The stupid penalties are ridiculous though. Obviously, I would love a franchise LT though. Webb has absolutely been a huge problem. Jay doesn't trust his blind side, his troubles start there The safety yesterday was on Webb. How can you stick your hands in the defenders face in the end zone? How are you that unaware?
  21. QUOTE (RZZZA @ Nov 5, 2012 -> 03:23 PM) Am i the only one who thinks our Oline looks WORSE on roll outs and play actions? Some rusher is always in Jays face in 2-3 seconds flat I think it was on a roll out where Suh demolished Jay I don't remember that being a planned roll out, I think Jay was simply running from the pressure
  22. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 4, 2012 -> 10:36 PM) I didn't say what he had said was wrong, I just said I hate how he tries to make a microcosm out of everything he sees. He could have said "You see, that guy in the 19th row of Section C, lowerbowl just paid for $8 for a beer, and then spilled half of it on his leg. That's a snapshot of the Dallas season, spending all that money just to end up throwing half of it away and coming up looking like an idiot. I guess you could say the glass is half empty, huh Al? HAR HAR HAR HAR", and he wouldn't be wrong either, just annoying how he thinks he is being so clever and poetic when he sees things like that. It wasnt clever or poetic, it was dead on. And four posts later you even said so yourself Collinsworth is annoying, but he usually is honest in his criticism
  23. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 4, 2012 -> 10:14 PM) This team absolutely f***ing sucks at tackling. So many extra yards/first downs allowed because they can't make a f***ing stop. Hate this team right now. So what you are saying here is, Collinsworths microcosm observation of Demarcus Ware is right?
  24. QUOTE (iamshack @ Nov 4, 2012 -> 08:45 PM) The trap game happened last week...I read that we would be overlooking the Titans this week and thought that was ridiculous. Having the Bears struggle with Carolina last week was the worst thing that could have happened to Matt Hassleback... Yeah they were focused from the first snap. After the third turnover I texted my buddy and said "is this for real?" Because it seemed like I was watching a Madden 100 rated team vs a 59 rated team, it was just ridiculous.
  25. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 4, 2012 -> 05:31 PM) Giants are getting some Notre Dame-esque calls in this game H8r

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.