Kyyle23
Admin
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: Colson's future with the team
Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
White Sox/Yankees
QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 28, 2009 -> 03:06 PM) I'm picturing an 0-4 night with 3 Ks from Thome. Might be better suited a bit lower in the lineup. Thome does nothing but hit homeruns off of CC. The stat is kind of ridiculous, he just annihilates CC or strikes out
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
You can really tell with mysterio by looking at how his body has repeatedly broken down the past couple of years, specifically his knees. There is just too much muscle weight on that little frame
-
FIRE WALKER
QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Aug 28, 2009 -> 12:04 PM) It may be a trend, but that doesnt necessarily mean there is a correlation to the hitting coach. It may be that Sox players hit better in warmer weather. It be that wind pattens at the Cell carry the ball better in those months. It could be Walker, but how does that make any sense? Is he doing his job differently the months that they are doing well and he only decides to do his job that way in the same months every year? That just doesnt really make much sense. This year has been an entire year of crappy 70's weather, yet the trend stays the same. At some point, adjustments are not being noticed or implemented, every year. Something is not right, because most of the players are changing yet the statistics are staying the same
-
FIRE WALKER
QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 28, 2009 -> 11:43 AM) Wow, this may be the post of the year. Excellent. People that think Walker is the problem need to keep a journal and write down the times of year they are mad at Walker and times they are neutral. It's all a cliche. Blame the guys with the bat in their hands. And while you are at it ... boo until your team finally plays the backup quarterback. Cliche city to blame the hitting/pitching coach. And I don't care if they fire him or not. I just know the next coach won't be any better. The journal has been written for the past 6 years, if you were paying attention. The Sox suck in April May and into early June, then they have a bonanza of offensive statistics that catch them up in the division, only to tail off shortly after the all star break. It isnt cliche, it happens every year, thats called a trend. When a trend like that is noticed, you need to start examining the people at the top of the food chain, which right now is Walker. And spare me your boo BS that you keep preaching. I remember everything you said about Carrasco, only because he is an Ex royal. That was just as good as a boo in my "journal"
-
2009 Cubs thread
QUOTE (smalls2598 @ Aug 28, 2009 -> 08:12 AM) This morning on the Mully and Hanley show, it was reported that Rich Harden was put on waivers and claimed by the Twins. huh, yesterday they were saying it was NL teams that claimed him and Heilmann
-
White Sox/Yankees
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 28, 2009 -> 09:35 AM) I think Dye needs to continue riding pine. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 28, 2009 -> 09:40 AM) Rios, Beckham, Quentin, Konerko, Thome, Dye, Pierzynski, Ramirez, Nix Ha, these posts back to back are funny
-
Video Game Catch-All Thread
QUOTE (qwerty @ Aug 28, 2009 -> 01:11 AM) Yo! noid is a great game for what it's worth. i loved that game on my NES.
-
White Sox/Yankees
Due to the success of the "no-effort gamethread", I shall run another one out there tonite. Have at it
-
2009 Cubs thread
No I think everyone understands Milton Bradley. Except for Jim Hendry of course. But the 6 other teams understood Bradley pretty well
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 27, 2009 -> 03:46 PM) Heard there is a lot of BS propoganda in that book. I'd read it if I could find a cheap copy. Well it IS about wrestling.....
-
Music Thread
QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Aug 27, 2009 -> 09:40 AM) I forgot the "for my birthday" part. They're charging more than when I went to see the Foo Fighters at the All State last year. What happened to affordable concerts? Livenation and Ticketmaster happened
-
Microsoft = Openly Racist
QUOTE (kapkomet @ Aug 27, 2009 -> 08:49 AM) There's a really bad joke in there somewhere. So Bill Gates and a Polish man walked into a bar.....
-
Joe Cowley = most annoying Sox beat writer
Zaidman is the most informed beat reporter in town, bar none. My problem with him is his delivery is so forced "radio guy", and after I heard him do the Depaul games it annoyed me even more. I can listen to him because like I said, he is informed, but I completely understand why people do not like him.
-
Microsoft = Openly Racist
QUOTE (G&T @ Aug 27, 2009 -> 08:30 AM) The entire body is the same. I guess that's why the white guy's head looks out of proportion. Oh i know the body is the same. You would figure if they removed the head, they would try and edit the hand too
-
White Sox/Red Sox
Thats all the white sox get from me in the form of a game thread. If they cannot try hard, then neither can I
-
FIRE WALKER
Ribbie FTW If not for bringing up Chuck Norris, but also for making me remember how awesomely bad that movie was. I loved the scene where CN broke the water bottle so he could cut the ropes that were binding him, and Louis Gossett Jr b****ed about it for the entire scene.
-
Music Thread
QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Aug 27, 2009 -> 07:59 AM) My girlfriend bought me (us) tickets to see Kings of Leon in Milwaukee. Lets get this right, she bought them for her and is bringing you
-
Films Thread
Epic Fails in the Star Wars Universe
-
Microsoft = Openly Racist
that is such a hilariously bad photoshop job. They even left the black models hand
-
Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread
Favre causing a "schizm" in the Vikings lockerroom? Say it aint so
-
The Girl With Two Vaginas
My favorite quote is this: She saw two nurses previously who totally missed it, and the guy doctor was like "Umm, this isnt how it is supposed to look". LMAO
-
Films Thread
QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 26, 2009 -> 05:44 PM) Has Warner Bros. officially announced that Nolan is coming back for the third instalment? Not that I have seen. We all know he will, but he hasnt announced it yet
-
Hitler mad at Favre
Hitler gets mad at pretty much every pro sport team
-
Sox vs. Sawks 8-26-09 Gavin 10-8 3.98 vs. Wake 11-3 4.31
Gavin, be a stopper. That is all I ask
-
the OFFICIAL this team is really frustrating me thread
QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 26, 2009 -> 09:24 AM) I'm actually dumbfounded that opposing scouts haven't figured out that he throws nothing but a steady diet of lazer straight fastballs down the middle of the plate. He has good location of his fastball, when he elevates it around the hands, it is almost unhittable. Also, he has been burying his slider in the dirt a lot lately and that has gotten him a lot of Ks. For Thornton it is all about location, when he doesnt have it, he gets hit hard.