Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 4, 2009 -> 12:31 PM) The Wolves should only be mad at themselves. It's not like they weren't warned that Rubio wanted no part of that franchise. It's completely within his rights to decline to play. It defeats the purpose of the draft if any player can just back out, IMO. I understand that foreign players would like to play for the Lakers, Celts, Bulls, but it sucks when the draft is there to help the bad teams get better and a player just steps out because he can. I know it is within his rights, but it still sucks.
  2. I started a thread on this in the Diamond Club, Im going to have this merged
  3. Bills fire Offensive Coordinator Schonert, replace him with Alex Van Pelt how the hell does Jauron have the stones to do this 1 week before the season starts yet he hung on to Shoop for 3 years.
  4. very sad news, one of the very best at his job. One of the most disappointing things I have ever watched on TV was when Fox/Joe Buck cut him off at the All Star game in Detroit because Fox wanted to talk about something else. Very classy man and excellent PBP/Announcer http://www.newsday.com/blogs/sports/the-fi...ancer-1.1421947
  5. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Sep 2, 2009 -> 02:35 PM) Lets not start sucking each others dicks just yet. Jenks isn't lights out this year. you take the fun out of everything
  6. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Sep 2, 2009 -> 02:28 PM) Actually as they're batting. In between pitches I saw Paulie checking his I-phone. He was waiting for a text from his agent
  7. QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 2, 2009 -> 01:23 PM) I'd like to know why you think that. Kid has been a top talent since HS, he has breakaway speed and size, both which translate well to the NFL. Im not going to argue with you because you are a Ohio state homer and you know and love your guys, Im just going to say that every time I saw him on Saturdays he was underwhelming to me. Large(as in overweight), slow of foot, and heavily reliant on a great O-line that plowed a lot of holes for him, I never saw the breakaway speed. To me he always looked like a Jerome Bettis type, someone who is going to lower his head and bring the thunder. Not that it is a bad thing, but Beanie never looked like a speed back to me.
  8. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Sep 2, 2009 -> 10:52 AM) Yep, the dialogue is solid. Especially between Christopher Walken and Dennis Hopper. The best scene in the movie IMO
  9. QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Sep 2, 2009 -> 10:59 AM) Does this happen to you? You walk into a public restroom stall and find the toilet full of s*** and tp, so you assume it must be broken. You hit the handle and woosh, it works perfectly. Why is that people don't flush toilets in public restrooms when they're done? Do they do this at home too? Is there some kind of childish thrill out of making the next person have to look at your s***? That happens to me AT WORK. Some people use the excuse that the auto flush didnt pick up and flush for them, but damn, it isnt as if you dont notice that the toilet didnt flush
  10. I think thats the first time Phillips said something baseball related that I agreed with
  11. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 2, 2009 -> 09:42 AM) I think the league copying this wildcat offense is hilarious. What good does it do you to have Brett f***ing Favre split out wide as a blocker? In the pre-season no less? It will be hilarious when "Chilly" has to watch his 39 year old QB go on the IR because he gets mowed over by a massive linebacker blocking for AP QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Sep 2, 2009 -> 03:09 AM) I'm still not even sure what a chop block is. Shows how much I know about football I guess. Blindside hit to the knees
  12. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    Att he very least I would think that Tarantino haters could appreciate True Romance
  13. QUOTE (T R U @ Aug 31, 2009 -> 03:59 AM) This upcoming PPV just reeks of disappointment.. Yeah right, like John Cena is EVER going to say "I Quit".. Im going to avoid buying it to save myself to face palm of seeing Orton get Super Cena'd. And I agree, how the hell do they plan on keeping the strap on CM Punk. You cant have the Undertaker submit. Maybe have him catch a GTS and then get put in the Anaconda Vice but since he is "knocked out" Punk wins it? That seems very unlikely. Lastly, the Hart Dynasty is so far away from being in a PPV match with DX that's not even fathomable right now. There is no way to even get that ball rolling, especially since they are tied up with Legacy right now. Legacy is starting to get built up pretty well, its only a matter of time before they beat DX in some fashion. Come on, as if Orton or Cena would ever say "I quit" And at the same time, as if "I quit" ever meant a damn thing in the WWE
  14. QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Aug 29, 2009 -> 04:48 PM) Oh wow. I wouldn't have ever guessed it was Arnold. The picture is so small that he honestly looks like HBK to me. There are only two people in the world that could make Arnie look small, and one was to the left and the other to the right. Up until I just searched Conan the Destroyer I had no idea that was Wilt Chamberlain
  15. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 30, 2009 -> 09:37 PM) I really liked Jason Schwartzman in Darjeeling, and expected I'd see him turn up in more roles by now. Caught a glimpse of him as Ringo Starr in Walk Hard, but that's been about it. There is a new HBO series coming out where Schwartzman plays a assistant to a celebrity(Ted Danson), called Bored to Death. It also stars Zach Galifianakis who is a favorite of mine
  16. QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Aug 29, 2009 -> 10:28 PM) No one would be willing to find any, even a part time DH spot? It isnt that there arent teams willing to take a chance on Crede, it is the fact that he has had like 2 epidurals a year for the past 3 years to alleviate pain in his back. That back is never going to get better with Crede pounding on it like he does making the plays he makes.
  17. QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Aug 29, 2009 -> 01:09 PM) Who are the people in your avatar? It looks like HBK and Andre the Giant in the middle and on the right, respectively. I can't figure out the guy on the left, though. LOL, that is Arnold Schwarzenegger in the middle, obviously Andre on the right, and Arnie's co-star from Conan the Destroyer(in his costume), Wilt Chamberlain.
  18. QUOTE (WCSox @ Aug 29, 2009 -> 02:09 PM) I disagree, and would add that some people here are wrong in thinking that it's OK to throw coaches under the bus in baseball. If JR and Kenny morph into George Steinbrenner, there will be negative consequences. Remember how Griffey and Maddux both nixed trades to the Yankees? You'll see the same thing when Kenny tries to trade for the next Jim Thome or Jake Peavy. And I want to make clear that I'm not against firing Greg Walker... as long as it's done for the right reason. Scapegoating Walker to "send a message" isn't the right reason. If they were going to fire Walker just to send a message, it would have been done after 07. At this point, it is how the team really looks at the plate out there, and there is just one word for that, LOST.
  19. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    The men who stare at goats Im thinking this is going to be a must see for me
  20. Kyyle23 replied to greasywheels121's topic in SLaM
    Have the Kings of Leon ever had these kinds of problems? You would think with 3 brothers and a cousin it would be even moreso
  21. "Are you....." pissed? yes Annoyed? very much so disappointed? words cannot describe angry? getting there still watching? unfortunately my fan-dom makes me a glutton for punishment bring on September
  22. This past month has been like someone sticking a needle into my arm a centimeter per day. And we have 35 or so centimeters left.
  23. Kyyle23 replied to greasywheels121's topic in SLaM
    Noel has quit a few times IIRC
  24. QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Aug 28, 2009 -> 08:55 PM) That's what everyone else speculates as well. Apparently, they also just use old Bischoff footage from when he was with the WWE for the interviews that he does in the DVD. What exactly happened to Bischoff and the WWE? How come he's not with them anymore? Bischoff's contract came up and Vince pulled a "You're FIRED" skit out of his hat containing 3 tricks. Bischoff stated that he wanted to do other things and he tried to do that Celebrity Wrestling Association show with Hogan among other things. If Bischoff wanted to come back to WWE, I think Vince would hire him on in a second. Bischoff is a complete heat magnet whenever he is on the screen, the crowds hate his guts and he eats it up.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.