Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Aug 22, 2009 -> 09:54 PM) Danks is getting good again. that purple/blue fingertip really worries me. It obviously affects him pretty heavily.
  2. See more funny videos and funny pictures at CollegeHumor.
  3. Basanez only getting the last 2 1/2 minutes of the 4th quarter. I dont think he is going to make the team
  4. LOL Duke
  5. QUOTE (knightni @ Aug 22, 2009 -> 03:22 PM) Yeah. It's near St Louis. I meant on the way. Oh yeah, the drive has lots of corn until about an hour before the Carbondale exit. Then the Shawnee Natl Forest and Rend Lake start popping up and making the scenery interesting
  6. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 22, 2009 -> 03:20 PM) Even if he had just "Lost a step", with his career performance you'd think that a bunch of teams would be after him as a going over the middle/slot option if there weren't some sort of gigantic red flag on him. Maybe he isnt as interested in getting a job as we think he is a la Barry Sanders.
  7. I believe Mully and Hanley were discussing how Harrison really isnt much of a practice or film room type of guy, and that really scares off a lot of teams at this point in Harrison's career. In the last few years it has been obvious that he has lost a step as Reggie Wayne has become Manning's primary target.
  8. QUOTE (knightni @ Aug 22, 2009 -> 03:07 PM) Corn. Mostly corn. No, not really. Not like that at all
  9. QUOTE (southsidepride15 @ Aug 22, 2009 -> 12:49 PM) DOMINATE. WELCOME TO THE BOARD
  10. either way, if Marshall exit's stage left, McDaniels is officially having the worst off-season ever.
  11. Broncos leave Brandon Marshall behind while they go to Seattle to play the Seahawks. I cant imagine they are going to let this distraction continue. Do you think that the Bears could possibly dangle Hester and a mid-late round pick to steal another Bronco? Maybe even throw in Vasher?
  12. I was just listening to Terry Boers roar of the day, and he really laid into his bosses(CBS) for the handling of reducing airtime for longtime Score hosts in order to put people like Ed Sherman on the air. I wonder if he is on a timer here, usually guys exit stage left when they rip the suits.
  13. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Aug 21, 2009 -> 04:55 PM) I'm shocked. I'll be even more shocked if the Mets keep him. I just hope if Wagner has anything to offer that it wasn't Detroit who claimed him. Illich seems like he doesn't care about losing money at this point. If it is Boston, I suppose it makes sense. They are getting desperate and I believe Gammons said they were holding back payroll to acquire guys during the season when teams would be giving them away. I dont think the Sox would let him get to Detroit. Red or White
  14. QUOTE (son of a rude @ Aug 21, 2009 -> 04:36 PM) You should be expecting herpes. No, thats SIUE
  15. History shows that Gavin Floyd has never lost on 8/21/2009, lets hope this crappy weather clears out and we can have a game tonite
  16. im not going to tell you to expect anything only do what you need to do before you do what you want to do, because there are lots of things that get in the way of things you need to do
  17. QUOTE (Big Daddy Kool @ Aug 21, 2009 -> 03:09 PM) read the story: National League teams had priority for Wagner, an NL player, followed by AL clubs. Its easier to make you type it than to click the link
  18. Kyyle23 replied to HeGone33's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (lostfan @ Aug 21, 2009 -> 03:10 PM) Sigh. You want to pry it out of me, fine motherf***er. I'm doing gay porn. Don't judge. It pays nice. So it is safe to say they are paying you out the a**? or is it NSFW to say that?
  19. Dont you go through waivers opposite league first? I thought I read that
  20. Kyyle23 replied to HeGone33's topic in SLaM
    why dont you want to admit you run a daddy daycare? whats wrong with that Lostfan?
  21. Kyyle23 replied to HeGone33's topic in SLaM
    Corporate Fraud prevention at JPMorgan Chase
  22. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (SoxFan101 @ Aug 21, 2009 -> 01:18 PM) I think the movie is a bit too long, and some parts were just weird/akward but overall a really enjoyable movie. LOL, definitely a QT calling card
  23. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Nixon @ Aug 21, 2009 -> 11:33 AM) Avatar trailer was really disappointing. On one hand, some of the shots looked really fantastic (the floating islands and such) but then the design is rather terrible from the sets to the aliens. It all looks like someone gave a s***ty syfy channel production an obscenely large budget and told them to remake dances with wolves. I'll probably catch it in December but there's no way I'm driving 2-3 hours to catch it on IMAX as Cameron has insisted. I took my daughter a few months ago to see a movie called The Battle for Terra, I swear it has the exact same story. People are looking for a planet that they can terraform to save their race, and come across a peaceful humanoid race that lives in giant trees, and the people just come down to annihilate them and take over before a human decides it is all wrong.
  24. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 21, 2009 -> 11:54 AM) Someone crawling through air ducts to steal a corked bat. Was it Albert Belle's? Yeah, Jason Grimsley did it for Belle
  25. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 21, 2009 -> 11:06 AM) The guy in the minors that was doing a soldiers crawl towards the mound and lobbing the ball as if it were a grenade. Oh yeah, that minor league braves manager had another good one where a HR ball was called foul and he didnt agree, so he went and picked up the 3rd base, put it right where the SS is positioned, and then called the ball foul

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.