Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Arod slapping the ball out of the first basemans(Youk?) mitt in the playoffs AJ's drop third strike single in the ALCS The Cubs minor leaguer who threw the ball into the stands during the brawl last year Just recently I saw a video of two managers in the minor leagues fighting each other. That was weird and awesome
  2. I'm 31. WTF, when did that happen?
  3. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 21, 2009 -> 09:21 AM) Well somebody's obsessed with my genitalia. Well since your wife isnt.....
  4. QUOTE (qwerty @ Aug 21, 2009 -> 02:37 AM) Converation is pale hose is getting slightly better as of recent. Good to see. This is funny to read
  5. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Aug 20, 2009 -> 11:22 PM) For all the hype this movie has received from people based upon quotes (one referenced by Kyle), the estimated 300 million dollar budget, and the amount of time and effort Cameron has devoted to it, I was expecting a lot more. I can't imagine people are watching the trailer at home or at the theaters and thinking to themselves to this is the movie I want to see. As I expected, a lot of people are complaining on the imdb boards. One person wrote a post where they said the final product is far more rendered, and this is just a preview, but what I'm thinking is, why the hell would you put out an inferior product for the trailer? As if someone thought, "let's just throw out this crappy trailer now to get everyone talking about how it looks like a cartoon" It has been happening a lot lately actually. The Incredible Hulk caught a lot of flak for releasing a trailer with incomplete CGI, and Iron Man did too. The studios get all caught up in the demand and want to put something out there to generate buzz, and this is what you get.
  6. QUOTE (CSF @ Aug 20, 2009 -> 08:50 PM) Baseball America polled the managers of the American League, and they tabbed Buehrle's changeup the best. He was voted 2nd best control artist (behind Halladay), & 2nd best pickoff move (behind Pettitte). Jim Thome was voted 3rd best in strike-zone judgement (behind Abreu & Mauer). This kind of surprises me. Arod? Josh Hamilton? Ichiro?
  7. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 20, 2009 -> 06:39 PM) That video game has some solid graphics. Oh wait, that's a movie??? Looks like dogsh*t. The filming style(3d capture) is supposed to be revolutionary, Ridley Scott was raving about it.
  8. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 20, 2009 -> 06:48 PM) Cleaning waivers is a full time job. damn you beat me to it
  9. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    you go to a Tarantino movie and complain about historic portrayal?
  10. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    Avatar
  11. QUOTE (Pumpkin Escobar @ Aug 20, 2009 -> 01:37 PM) Ya I saw Robbie Cano cleared waivers. God I'd love to have claimed him. The Yankees would have pulled him back no doubt
  12. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Kid Gleason @ Aug 20, 2009 -> 12:17 PM) Click the link, he doesn't appear to be redone. They went back and added more CGI, and you can tell from the trailer how they did it. I know Rick Baker is bummed about certain aspects that they changed from his work, but even he is still hopeful for the film. http://www.firstshowing.net/2009/07/10/the...ewolf-dynamics/
  13. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Kid Gleason @ Aug 20, 2009 -> 12:11 PM) Trailer for The Wolfman has been posted online!!! http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/the-wolfman.html?showVideo=1 Looking really good!!! Im worried about this one. The re-shot a ton of the footage, the look of the Wolfman was completely redone.
  14. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 20, 2009 -> 12:07 PM) It was stated on the radio by those who had information about a deal offered in May. I cant imagine that is true. His Lawyer may have been trying for 2 months in May, but he is lucky right now getting two years, the law that he broke states minimum 3 years in jail.
  15. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 20, 2009 -> 09:45 AM) Wow, he could have accepted 2 months served back in May. What a dumbass. I cant find this anywhere. The DA was trying for 3 years, Plax's lawyers were trying for 1 or less, but I dont see anything stating he could have gotten 2 months, the NY law is pretty explicit in regards to this kind of crime(carrying a concealed weapon, not shooting himself)
  16. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Aug 20, 2009 -> 08:48 AM) I was totally not in the mood to see a sci-fi movie so I wasnt really able to enjoy District 9 as much as I should have. I would recommend it but I really couldnt wait for it to be over. I have a problem with having the need to see a certain genre of movie that I am in the mood for and if I dont I just dont get too much into the one that I go to see. You were more in the mood for The Time Travelers wife, werent you
  17. QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Aug 20, 2009 -> 08:37 AM) Just be glad you didn't get suspended for 3 days out of nowhere for it... Is it out of nowhere? Im pretty sure the rules were laid down pretty nice and neat in the Soxtalk Community Thread.
  18. QUOTE (Tmar @ Aug 20, 2009 -> 06:56 AM) They should switch names with each other. 'Tyson Bolt' sounds raw. and "Usain Gay" sounds, well, pornstar-ish
  19. QUOTE (knightni @ Aug 19, 2009 -> 03:39 PM) Nats GM Mike Rizzo getting fired. If by fired you mean hired on as fulltime GM, then you are right http://therocket.mlblogs.com/archives/2009...neral_mana.html
  20. QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Aug 19, 2009 -> 01:50 PM) I am about ready to declare that Gordon Beckham is the real deal! I am about 50/5-0 right now and teetering you know you want Crede and his .236 average real bad
  21. QUOTE (Reddy @ Aug 18, 2009 -> 11:50 PM) but yeah... i mean, i haven't smelled anything strange thus far... and I've looked. I mean I just moved in so it's probably not food. I would totally believe a dead rat or mouse or something somewhere but the flies aren't THAT bad. They've actually gone down in the few days since I've covered up the holes. We shall see... are they regular bottle flies? I have a small fly problem around my slop sink next to my washer and dryer downstairs. They arent regular bottle flies, they are a smaller, slower black fly with rounded wings. My brother in law works for Orkin and told me that those flies feed on bacteria in damp areas(ie. the constant water present in the washer drain), and he suggested to use dry bleach(comet) and pour it in the sink drain or washer drain and let it sit overnight so it kills the larvae
  22. QUOTE (chw42 @ Aug 19, 2009 -> 12:00 PM) The Sox are actually 61-59, not 60-58. Looks like the thread caption needs some changing. so much for trusting chicagowhitesox.com
  23. QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Aug 19, 2009 -> 09:44 AM) I like the way you think. This, combined with the fact that the Sox are undefeated on 8/19/2009 to date, hopefully means good things are in store. Thats why I post only the stats that matter
  24. The namecalling stops now.
  25. Greinke has never won on 8/19/2009 in his career, so lets hope the Sox can capitalize on this stat and take the Royals down.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.