Kyyle23
Admin
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: 2026 NFL thread
Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
Is 2009 really a wash?
QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 01:31 PM) Why is it hilarious. .500 teams are tough to follow. We basically lose every other day and there's always a goat in a loss. We lose a lot. The team is a flirt. The jekyll and hyde nature of this website with any win or loss is the definition of hilarious
-
White Sox acquire Andy Cannizaro
ummmm, good?
-
Is 2009 really a wash?
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 11:04 AM) While others have focused on the "2009 is a wash" part...take note of the other thing. 2010...this team could be really, really good. I totally agree that looking forward this team can become something special. I just dont think that the present should be ignored
-
Is 2009 really a wash?
QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 09:42 AM) He admitted we can win the division, but that it's fairly obvious we won't make much noise. I don't think it's silly at all. We're looking at the same scenario as 2008. i dont think anything is fairly obvious besides the fact that the rotation the Sox would walk into the playoffs with is fairly obviously awesome.
-
TONY PENA MAKES STEVE ANGRY.
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 09:20 AM) Sorry, Kyle, but my post in the other thread that we're winning the World Series is better than your little "going on a run" post. With that said, I agree. I cannot call the World Series as of yet. I just sense a nice run in them in the next few weeks, where they can catch 1st place and put a little distance behind them.
-
Is 2009 really a wash?
QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 09:18 AM) I hope we don't make the playoffs this year, only so we don't get embarrassed by a team with some real talent. Hopefully next year will get better when we get rid of some of the old, slow players and infuse even more youth. how can you sit there in gamethread after gamethread b****ing and moaning about every little thing that happens to the Sox, then hold this mindset? I just dont understand this at all. Look at what the Sox have done against some of their likely competition in the playoffs(Angels and Yankees) QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 09:19 AM) Go away. This is the worst post in the history of this forum. The Yankees and Angels really kicked our ass didn't they? LOL, this is like the condensed version of what I said
-
TONY PENA MAKES STEVE ANGRY.
im going to make this prediction right now, at the end of this ANGRY thread: I think the Sox are about to go on a significant run, I do not think the Twins or the Tigers have the horses to compete with this team, and the Sox are --> Flame On
-
Is 2009 really a wash?
QUOTE (RibbieRubarb @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 08:04 AM) Welcome to Soxtalk. Oh thanks! first time poster here.....how did that forum moderator thing get on my profile? weird
-
One Song, One Setting
"Brainless" by The Urge at the Copper Dragon. Circa 1997
-
Is 2009 really a wash?
Seeing how Minnesota and Detroit are equally as bad right now, and the Sox are only 2 games back, I think this kind of talk is silly.
-
TONY PENA MAKES STEVE ANGRY.
All I can say about this thread is that it doesnt happen if Pods doesnt get picked off of third in the 10th inning. So there, I said that. Pods blew the game
-
Official 2009-2010 NHL Thread
Isnt it unlawful detainment if the Kanes gave him the money? They paid him, the dispute started with the change.
-
Fields playing worse in Minors than in the Majors
QUOTE (JFields27 @ Aug 12, 2009 -> 11:46 AM) I need a new memeber name in honor of this post I think you should change it to Memeber27
-
Boston vs Detroit 8/11
that was for sure a hip toss. he may have been running backwards but he definitely got the advantage
-
Boston vs Detroit 8/11
Youkilis was pissed yesterday when he was beaned. i thought he was going to charge then
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Aug 11, 2009 -> 06:29 PM) Any recommendations on an Irobot Roomba vacuum? If you own a bulldog, it is not recommended
-
What Period is it?
QUOTE (wilmot825 @ Aug 10, 2009 -> 11:54 PM) Can I have 2 minutes back in my life for reading this story...I now feel dumber for being subjected to that. Wilmot, you shouldnt throw stones in glass houses. Seriously
-
White Sox Acquire Alex Rios Off Waivers
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Aug 11, 2009 -> 09:09 AM) Have there been any quotes or anything from Rios? Pretty much the standard "sad to leave, excited to join a playoff race" comment
-
White Sox Acquire Alex Rios Off Waivers
http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/news/story?id=4390120 LOL, Just say it JP, its a financial dump. Kenny is on the score right now.
-
White Sox Acquire Alex Rios Off Waivers
QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Aug 10, 2009 -> 07:45 PM) Ibanez got 3 years $31 million. In fact, Manny and Texiera were the only non pitchers to get more than $31 million. Rios is owed $60 million. He's got himself a good deal. He's not the hitter Ibanez is. Ibanez also was a late bloomer. We are getting Rios in the prime of his career. I am very excited about this, I think this guy is going to be big.
-
Chicago (57-55) at Seattle (58-53) 9:10pm CST
Steve Phillips just picked the Tigers to win the division because of their obviously superior pitching staff to the rest of the AL Central.
-
Hineybird to the Trib
QUOTE (knightni @ Aug 10, 2009 -> 09:41 AM) I'd just like to comment that the link works, even with the word filter. LOL, I love the word filter change of the title
-
Hineybird to the Trib
http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/official-jay...on-sept-1-25510 There arent enough headshake smilies in the world
-
Music Thread
QUOTE (danman31 @ Aug 10, 2009 -> 12:52 AM) Airborne Toxic Event was damn good today. Killers were solid, but I wish I had seen them a couple years ago so I didn't have to put up with the Day & Age songs (other than Human). I just heard the Killers cover of Hotel California for their new album. I was not impressed at all
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
See more funny videos and funny pictures at CollegeHumor.