Kyyle23
Admin
Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
If Linebrink keeps on this path
QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 08:36 PM) dont get me wrong, i'm in favor of the trade too, but if you take money completely out of it, Peña was having a worse year than Linebrink. So it's enough to make me ponder the possibilities No, I mean Tony Pena did not net the Sox Brandon Allen, it is the other way around.
-
If Linebrink keeps on this path
QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 08:23 PM) Obviously he doesnt get us anything great... and I realize his contract his huge But seeing as how the ERA is good....and yeah, some of the other numbers not so good..... But if Peña can net a Brandon Allen, couldnt someone exchange us another overpaid type?.... perhaps slightly less bloated contract. Granted he's been babied like crazy with when we're putting him in, but other teams dont necessarily have to realize that.... or let themselves realize it if they're begging for relief depth. What do you guys think he's worth if he remains a 2.61 ERA, 1.53 WHIP type guy? reverse that
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
Pretty cool video of a waterspout off the coast of Alaska
-
Films Thread
- Angels in Our Outfield, Infield and Stadium
QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 04:35 PM) Minimum. I didnt know you believed in jinxes- Angels @ Sox, 1:05 pm CST
score and whats going on?- Shark Week!
QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 09:33 AM) Actually, they busted that myth in the first season they did the Shark Week Myth Busters episodes. The episode that was on last night was from 2005- Shark Week!
QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 09:03 AM) The shark in the first Jaws was supposed to be 25' — stiil bigger than the accepted max. record of 21' for a Cuban specimen from the 1940s, but not nearly as large as the (likely erroneous) 30'+ historic reports. The biggest myth that needed busting from jaws is the myth that a ruptured scuba tank would cause a fiery, head-exploding spectacle as it did in the film. was it fiery in the 1st movie? I only remember the pressure explosion. The only time I remember Jaws getting burned was the second movie when it was electrocuted- We love you Gordon, oh yes we do
QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 08:24 AM) The thing that will make Beckham great or Mike Caruso is his baseball I.Q. Does he have the knowledge and fortitude to support his baseball talent when the league adjusts or he goes in a slump. If the answer is yes well then the Sox have something between Carney Lansford and Robin Yount If the answer is no, the Sox have something between Greg Norton and Carney Lansford So if he is baseball smart he is carney lansford, and if he is baseball dumb he is carney lansford. got it- Angels in Our Outfield, Infield and Stadium
QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 08:39 AM) Couldn't wait one more day for that? We already took the series, which Greg was worried we wouldnt(what else is new?) Im a happy guy right now, the Sox have played very well against some top competition- Pods
- Shark Week!
lol Flaxx. But more to my point, they were testing out all of the capabilities of a shark vs what Jaws did in a movie. And Jamie kep mentioning "a 17-19 foot shark could never do something like that". But Jaws was supposed to be like a freak 30 foot shark, wasnt it? It definitely wasnt your normal sized Great White. Anyhow, it annoyed me.- Shark Week!
I was really disappointed with the mythbusters treatment of jaws. Very Very much so- Angels in Our Outfield, Infield and Stadium
Angels in our backpockets, bi******- Impact of Thome's avg drop?
QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Aug 5, 2009 -> 09:26 PM) Actually the HR-or-nothing aspect to this debate is left untouched bytonight There was no debate. Pretty much everyone acknowledges that Thome is Homerun/walk/strikeout for the most part.- We love you Gordon, oh yes we do
QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Aug 5, 2009 -> 03:12 PM) one sounds french, the other American. I'm going with the American. AMERICA, F*** YEAH!- Buzz Aldrin - There's a Monolith on Mars' Moon
Isnt it like a 6 year trip to mars?- We love you Gordon, oh yes we do
I seem to remember you making a similar thread about Gavin Floyd- 2009 MLB Catch-All Thread
The legend of Aaron Rowadn lives http://deadspin.com/5330476/this-photo-hurts-my-heart- MMA Thread
Say Fedor just blows up the competition in Strikeforce, which from what I am reading is very likely, it just seems like he is delaying the inevitable every chance he gets. The top promotion is pretty obvious, there is one fight that is going to make him tons of money, I just hate this dance back and forth with Fedor and UFC. Just get it over with and everyone gets paid- How often do you... *ahem*
- Beckham named AL Rookie of the Month for July
2 home series from now is the Beckham appreciation series- Pods or Crawford?
QUOTE (hogan873 @ Aug 4, 2009 -> 05:43 PM) He is talking about Carl Crawford, right? Not Frank Crawford or Gary Crawford or Cricket Crawford? Not Cindy either- Shark Week!
QUOTE (zenryan @ Aug 4, 2009 -> 05:42 PM) I was watching the show with the shark that jumps out of the water down by Africa. If I'm ever in that area fishing and I see that, I might just s*** myself and start crying because I would be scared out of my mind. It is pretty amazing, those animals are going pretty fast. I really love the trailer camera showing the attack from underneath- Pods or Crawford?
I love lamp. - Angels in Our Outfield, Infield and Stadium