Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (CryptviLL @ Jul 28, 2009 -> 08:53 PM) wwe's a joke, why do you intelligent people watch it anymore? You guys are better then that, stop supporting a show that does the same thing every single year, and caters to kids. as opposed to......? TNA is just as big as a joke, trying the same stuff WCW and WWE were pulling 10 years ago
  2. QUOTE (soxfan3530 @ Jul 28, 2009 -> 11:33 AM) Levine just said that the Sox may be looking at Chad Qualls of AZ. Post #4
  3. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 28, 2009 -> 11:41 AM) Let's specify here...by "Most", you mean "61%" based on the most recent data. 39% of murders in 2007 went without convictions. And probably a fair number of those were wrongful convictions, based on the overturn rate we see these days. He's got a legit shot. there is nitpicking facetious arguments, and then there is Balta
  4. QUOTE (BearSox @ Jul 28, 2009 -> 10:20 AM) I really think if I wanted to, I could get away with murder. Yeah, most people that commit murders think this way. And they dont
  5. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 28, 2009 -> 09:41 AM) I'll be avoiding the next 2 games to save myself from the stress. Hopefully I'll wake up each morning with a pleasant surprise. everyone likes to wake up to pleasant surprises
  6. QUOTE (spiderman @ Jul 28, 2009 -> 10:19 AM) Why? Are you suggesting that Riccardi should take what he considers to be less than his full worth just to make a deal? I agree with what IamShack said, and would like to add that the longer Ricciardi drags this out(meaning, into the offseason and up to the trading deadline next year), the value of his return gets smaller and smaller, to the point where he is getting back 2 draft picks and nothing else. I understand Halladay is worth a lot. Teams out there are offering a lot, and Ricciardi is using Bavasi's idiocy as proof that he can get more, in the end it will not help him.
  7. If Halladay stays, I think Ricciardi has totally failed
  8. I dont mind if Buehrle loses a perfect game because he threw at Gomez. I really dont
  9. I thought Oakland was all about Vick? I swear I read somewhere that Al has his sites on Vick
  10. The hissyfit happens no matter what.
  11. QUOTE (lostfan @ Jul 27, 2009 -> 09:30 AM) I was watching one of those documentaries when I was overseas once and it made me feel really bad. So I was thinking, hey, maybe I'll try not to eat meat for the sake of these animals. But they were serving ribs in the cafeteria that day, so... I dont even want to argue about it. You dont like to eat meat? Fine, thats your life. I am happy doing what I want to do. I eat meat, and I dont feel like anyone else needs to worry about it. You want to cut it out of your diet, good for you.
  12. QUOTE (whitesoxmanager @ Jul 25, 2009 -> 11:00 PM) some interesting commentary. much appreciated. to be honest i just try to live the rest of my life realizing that living life scared, in pain, or suffering is ZERO fun. whatever sacrifice i must take to assist i will try my utmost to do so. those who scrutinize give me more strength. MB is productive how when hunting? whatever sheeple... This is funny coming from a guy who was convinced not to eat meat from watching a PETA documentary. Very funny.
  13. And F*** that Y******** until it F******* STORMS ****X***Z YEAH!
  14. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    lol, you didnt hear that from me. Good job Sirius Black
  15. QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jul 24, 2009 -> 01:28 PM) He might not be as good in those circumstances. Different type of scenario. Hard to say. Kind of like between Omar Minaya Montreal and Omar Minaya Mets
  16. 28 up 28 down! edit: I hate Polanco and his too large head
  17. Is it all in the A's favor if the Cards manage to win a world series? Beane is good at what he does, but could you imagine being an A's fan and constantly seeing your team turned over and prospects brought in and re-issued around the league? Wouldnt it anger you to know that there is no true effort to win a World Series, only to remain somewhat competitive?
  18. slightly off topic: Ed Farmer called in to the score and talked to B&B after the game yesterday, and he talked about how he is very meticulous with his scorecards and he thinks they are the best memorobilia for a game. He said that after Buehrles 1st no-hitter he had the scorecard that he did framed and he gave it to Buehrle along with a CD of the game. Farmer can be corny and annoying sometimes, but that is a very cool and classy thing to do
  19. QUOTE (robinventura23 @ Jul 24, 2009 -> 10:58 AM) This is great. First they get DeRosa, now Holliday. What a punch in the gut for the Cubs. However, I still think their pitching is suspect. Is DeRosa still injured?
  20. QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jul 24, 2009 -> 10:49 AM) Or it could be that he is hitting .316 against Verlander with a .965 OPS against him. I will take what is behind door number 3
  21. QUOTE (Frankensteiner @ Jul 24, 2009 -> 10:37 AM) Is this the first time AJ's catching Contreras since Jose came up from the minors? I would have to say yes, maybe Castros disastrous game made Ozzie a little hesitant to use him with Contreras again, since he is more than likely going to be throwing a little more often. Or, maybe Castro got lit the f*** up last night
  22. QUOTE (ChWRoCk2 @ Jul 24, 2009 -> 09:41 AM) Good, hope they don't get help. They are NOT a good team, they are having such a fluke season. Half of their team is hitting below 250. Inge is falling off, Granderson really isn't hitting all that great, their stupid minor league hitters just always rough us up (Clete Thomas, Santiago). Jackson and Verlander are the only two pitching well right now, Porcello is falling off, Galarraga we have hit in past. They imo need more help than our team, they need a bat, and couple pitching arms, Maggs hitting wouldn't hurt them as well. Even if he was, they wont let him play. They dont want his 18 mil option to vest with plate appearances. Maggs is getting screwed by the deal he signed
  23. ESPN is doing now what MTV did in the 90's. moving away from what made them popular and into "reality" and making themselves the story. No, I am not a fan anymore. I still look at the bottom line if I need a score, but as soon as I see what I want, Im done
  24. http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ge-t...o&type=lgns TIFWIW, Tim Brown says the Sox are quietly in pursuit of Holliday
  25. QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 24, 2009 -> 08:55 AM) What a great morning I have had already. Wake up to a flat tire. Was going to get a ride to work but my car was parked in a police order tow zone area from 800am to 400pm so I was forced to fix it. Now I am just going to think about Mark Buerhle to make all things better. Something must be going around, i had a flat last week

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.