Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (knightni @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 04:43 PM) Im glad it did not go unnoticed
  2. QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 04:12 PM) I think the people in this thread are actually really good at doing this. Didnt we have a big Dweezy fan at the beginning of the season?
  3. QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 04:35 PM) You sure you want to pick the Joey "The Windmill" Cora poison? honestly I dont see much of a difference. I just thought it was funny to say because Cox sucked so bad last inning QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 04:38 PM) I really hope Wise has some other skills to fall back on. Otherwise, retirement is going to hit him hard. lol
  4. QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 04:33 PM) God damn he's such a stud. he started at what, 1 for 25?
  5. I would say Jeff Cox earned a promotion to bench coach after that inning
  6. D Wise is a human highlight reel. recognize, fools
  7. http://mike.westernave.net/chat/chatroom.html
  8. Midday Madness in chat? I had to go 4 pages back to find this, wtf
  9. QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 01:50 PM) Its not like he is wrong...IMO I guess we will see what happens when Cutler gets behind center. I am thinking he is going to make a few of the WRs much better, I like it, it can be bulletin board material
  10. Donald Driver has some thoughts about the Bears WR's
  11. QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 01:09 PM) I know a lot of people hate him, but I'd actually try and get Elijah Dukes. I think he can be had for cheap. I dont hate him, but the guy has 3 uhauls full of baggage.
  12. QUOTE (beck72 @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 10:53 AM) At this point, the sox are just looking to upgrade from Anderson/ Wise. Who wants to have one of those guys starting should the sox make the playoffs? Murphy would be a better option than those two. McLouth prob. won't be available. The Braves gave up a lot to get him and he's under contract for a few yrs. Hermida's been mentioned by the Marlins as available for the last 2 yrs, prob. them wanting a big price for him. I'm not all that impressed by Hermida. I dont think that is a probable, I think that is a definite. The braves think they can compete this year, rumors are out there that they may be trying to swing something with oakland to possibly get Holliday and Cabrera
  13. Big news in the AL Central, Joel Zumaya once again hurt after last nights appearance vs the Yankees http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/baseball/...6050_recap.html
  14. After i left college, i became super paranoid about driving after drinking anything. There is just too much to lose anymore, people used to think a DUI was a rite of passage growing up(I hear it is still that way in Texas ), but now it is something that could seriously affect the rest of your life. Plus, I dont want the government to burn "LOSER" in my forehead like in the commercials
  15. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
  16. QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 10:25 AM) Wow, only mentioned twice. And that includes my post. I have seen it many times, but it doesnt even come close to Anchorman. edit: now that i think about it, back in 2000 we had directv and someone gave us a scrubbed card that gave us every single channel, I must have watched Deuce Bigalow about 3000 times with my roomates. Specifically the part with Any Poehler as the girl with turretts syndrome, that was so hilarious to us at the time
  17. QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 10:31 AM) Oh wow, that is a terrifying move. It falls almost entirely on the guy receiving it to position himself correctly. Hehe, that last sentence is funny. yeah, if the guy on homicides back slides at all, he is risking paralysis. I wouldnt agree to it either
  18. QUOTE (BobDylan @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 01:33 AM) Briana Loves Jenna /thread
  19. Kyyle23 replied to JPN366's topic in SLaM
    Erin Andrews got herself a lawyer. Someone is gonna get in a little bit of trouble
  20. Viciedo 3/3 with a double so far in the 6th inning. Has his average up to .270
  21. QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 17, 2009 -> 07:55 PM) P.S. Homicide's finisher, The Gringo Killa, is a sick looking move. I would be so hesitant to take it if I was a wrestler. Just seems so much can go wrong. damn, you are not kidding
  22. I just found this picture of a kid "bullriding" a sheep was hilarious and thought others would as well http://deadspin.com/5316924/angry-sheep-1-...terrified-boy-0
  23. QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Jul 17, 2009 -> 05:02 PM) ahhh, i didnt think about anchorman that might be number one for me. Everyone had it, everyone loved it, everyone watched it. I couldnt avoid it if I tried. Not that I tried
  24. QUOTE (Soxy @ Jul 17, 2009 -> 10:15 AM) Actually, I'm not a huge Figwit fan (sigh, sadly I even know what that means)--I like Jermaine more. But they're a pair! I mean, it's like you know, you can't separate them. But one gets a best comedy actor nod? Weird science. Didnt that happen with Desperate Housewives? Everyone but Eva got a nod? QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jul 17, 2009 -> 03:54 PM) Yeah I know, I'm old, I'm unhip, blah blah blah... First the King Lemur from Madagascar now this. I dont even know you anymore wait, i dont know you as it is.....................carry on
  25. Anchorman and Dumb and Dumber are way up there for me. I saw The Crow a bunch too

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.