Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. http://poststuff2.entensity.net/071509/image.php?pic=2.jpg
  2. just wanted to let you guys know I became an uncle today, Colin Michael McMahon was born at 12:44 pm weighing 6 lbs 3 oz measuring 19.5 inches.
  3. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (T R U @ Jul 15, 2009 -> 02:30 PM) It needs its own thread so that retarded s*** doesnt take over this one.. hey i followed my Potter comment with a trailer for The Collector
  4. I think what is being missed most of all in the discussion of whether he is a bust or not is his progression from month to month. Everyone who labels him a disappointment looks at his numbers as a whole. Yes, absolutely they are disappointing at face value, but if you look at his start and where he was at the end of may, and compare that month to month up until right now, I think his numbers look damn impressive
  5. QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jul 15, 2009 -> 09:33 AM) What was the name of that again? I believe Morgellans disease
  6. QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jul 15, 2009 -> 09:29 AM) I'm not a big fan of the UFC by any means, but I watch almost all of the PPV's now. I clearly remember the fight between Hamill and Bisping in England, I believe, and remember being completely sure the hometown decision went his way. My friends are huge UFC fans and when the pre-fight stuff was going on all they kept talking about was that they were pretty sure this was Bispings first fight outside of England and that he had been fed a steady diet of tomato cans up until that point. After watching all the trash talking Bisping was doing towards Hendo during the UFC competition on Spike, seeing him get knocked out like that was awesome. The followup punch was kind of scary seeing how prone Bisping was, but it didnt do any more damage so it was all good.
  7. well someone needs to make a Carano sex tape soon. Inquiring minds need to know
  8. QUOTE (T R U @ Jul 15, 2009 -> 04:28 AM) Not a fan of this thread your avatar says otherwise
  9. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    this movie was almost the prequel to the Saw movies, but they ended up using the script on its own instead of part of the Saw franchise
  10. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jul 14, 2009 -> 07:25 PM) The books get progressively darker as well, as the characters age, which makes sense. I believe the last book will be two movies, and directed by Guillermo Del Toro. At least, that was the going rumor previously. Should be delicious. I have really grown to appreciate Guillermo Del Toro. Pans Labyrinth was really well done, and I really liked both Hellboy movies. Im excited to see what he does with the Hobbit prequels and if he gets to do the final Harry potter movies thats going to be really cool.
  11. QUOTE (Cali @ Jul 14, 2009 -> 07:18 PM) seriously, in this age of ESPN, and internet voting, will there EVER be another White Sox starter in the All-Star game (that's not a pitcher)? are you asking if the Sox will have a position player as a starter, or just plain having a position player in the All Star game? I dont think it will be too long before Beckham is mentioned as an all star. Just last year we had Quentin there, I dont think its that far off to have another position player in the game
  12. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    The movies are getting better though. The last movie was pretty good, a dark movie for the Harry Potter series. IMO once people actually started dying in the storyline the movies took a big turn for the better
  13. QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 14, 2009 -> 12:47 PM) Cooper's philosophy of less velocity and more command works with a lot of guys. Nick isn't one of them, as he's airing it out for the Reds and throws some pretty filthy stuff. His fastball is in the 95 mph range with a lot of movement. The Coop method seems to save arms. The Dusty method shreds them
  14. I dont know why the neighbor felt the need to get a shovel to hit Koch. We all know that a regular bat works just fine
  15. I have to say it is very odd to let him do all of the negotiating with FA's like Hossa Kopecky and Madden, only to fire him a week or so later. How many baseball GMs would be fired after signing 3 major free agents like that, even WITH his colossal RFA paperwork screwup. Jerry Angelo basically did the same thing with Warrick Holdman and D'Wayne Bates and he didnt get fired for it. Im not saying that he didnt need to be fired, I just dont understand why they would let him carry on with his job through free agency and then give him the ax
  16. http://www.mysuncoast.com/Global/story.asp?S=10718534
  17. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jul 14, 2009 -> 08:24 AM) I have a queue of around 100 movies on Netflix. It may take a while... I dont know what cable package you have, but Encore has been running Life is Beautiful for the last month or so, I believe it is in the On Demand
  18. QUOTE (BearSox @ Jul 13, 2009 -> 11:42 PM) I didn't use the title, I just sounded it out. It's pro-nounced as T-Han, not T-Hen... So, there for, his name should be spelled with an a and not an e at before the n. Thats not the way I have heard it. Tea - en. The H is practically silent
  19. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jul 13, 2009 -> 07:29 PM) let's just trade Colon for Halladay, I mean, both are former Cy Young winners, am i right Preach on brother Amen
  20. QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 13, 2009 -> 02:46 PM) Really? My Uncle does it and he is always b****ing and complaining of how hard it is. I have wood floors so I wouldnt have any experience. it was annoying and hot and humid in my place, but at that point I wasnt giving that kid 1 dime much less 166 bucks
  21. I just wanted to share with you guys the steam cleaning experience that i had this weekend Quality Cleaners is who we used, you see their ad in the back of the flyers you get in the chicagoland area, 24.95 for a 4 bedroom house, 4.95 per room. about a year and a half ago I used stanley steamer and it was 100.00 even, so I tried QCleaners about 6 months ago, and paid 60 bucks. They came in, did the pretreating, stairs and steamcleaning for 60 bucks, which I thought was very fair considering the size of our place. This kid shows up on Friday and pulls out his reciept book and tells me "So with your signature here we can get started...." the total was 166.00! So I am like "I dont think so, you better explain this bill to me" So he says "Well, its 4.95 per room for steamcleaning, so the 3 rooms brings it to 14.95, I charge 10 percent for damage or injury(which is bull) and a 15 dollar service call fee, and (he waved his finger over the rest of the charges) said "total is 166 dollars". He didnt even explain the 100 dollar discrepency in the bill, he just waved his finger over it like that was the way it is. So I was angry at this point, but I still wanted to get at least my great room/family room steam cleaned, so I ask him how much for that. He pulls out his (broken) calculator and does a little bit of math and comes back to tell me that 1 room will cost me 87.95 to steam clean. Let me explain my great room. At the most it would be 15X10 feet. at the MOST. 4.95 for 1 room, and 82 dollars in surcharges. I felt like asking him if I had SUCKER tattooed on my forehead. I paid him his service call fee because I am not a total jerk and told him to pack his things and move on. But it didnt end there, Oh No! after he left I told my wife what happened and told her i was on my way to Lowes to rent a cleaner and do it myself, and as I am walking out the door the kid comes running up to the door (he was on the phone with his boss pretty much the entire time after I told him to leave) and he goes "I will do the ENTIRE job for 100 bucks" I just told him "Sorry man, you gave me two seperate bills, neither of which I agree with, and only now you are coming back to me when you realized that I wasnt going to just fork over the money, sorry man, not gonna do it" and I drove to menards and rented a cleaner I was livid. That kid really thought I was going to fall for it
  22. QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jul 12, 2009 -> 09:18 PM) So apparently, 2008 Olympic gymnastics great Shawn Johnson is a Sox fan, based on the hat she picked. I don't think she's 18 though, so try to refrain from further comment. I think she just turned 18, so you are good
  23. Is it me or is it always Miami and Chicago jockeying for picks and players? I swear, it seems Pat Riley is always in a position where he is one draft pick away(rose/beasley, hinrich/wade) or is trying to get the same free agents or players the Bulls are after

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.