Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (T R U @ Jul 5, 2009 -> 03:20 PM) Haha yes, nWo was awesome when it started However, when it seemed like it was everyone it was crap It officially jumped the shark when Wolfpac started and Sting joined. Thats when you know the show booking was officially not in the hands of the writers anymore. I saw some of those Scott Hall interviews where he was talking about how Bischoff would ask them to do something and they would look at him and say "no, we are going to do it this way" even if it completely ruined the ongoing storyline. Thats what happens when you let the inmates run the asylum though
  2. QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 3, 2009 -> 02:32 PM) I loved the early 90's. It was lower budgeted to WWF at the time but the product was just as good IMO. I was never into the NWO stuff. I would watch to see what happened, but after about 6 months it was old to me. When EVERYONE became NWO Wolfpac or just NWO, it was just dumb. At the beginning, when it was just a few guys it was pretty fun. But it just got to the point that NWO would walk out in the middle of any match, and one guy in that match would just turn NWO mid match, the entire group of NWO would jump in the ring and stomp the other guy. When it was truly over, when Russo came aboard, the shows were just horrendous. I cannot emphasize how much I hated Jeff Jarrett and his balsa wood guitar
  3. QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 5, 2009 -> 02:34 PM) This Royals team is so piss pour dam. pouring piss in the dam?
  4. I think Poreda gets the next start
  5. not a fan of this Brayan fella
  6. Teahen just murders our lefties
  7. QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 5, 2009 -> 02:20 PM) or how about Konerko being called out on 2nd on that liner off the wall? Oh yeah, forgot about that too, he was clearly under the tag and the ump had a very good view of the play, that was a big blown call in the game. They had Hochevar on the ropes at that point
  8. QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 5, 2009 -> 02:13 PM) This umpiring crew just sucks whoever was at 1st yesterday hosed Pauly and I believe Dye on checked swings. Konerko's was DEFINITELY a non swing
  9. QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Jul 5, 2009 -> 01:48 PM) Alexei really turning around his season. If he can do this and still get more walks he's just fine very similar to his start and turnaround last year
  10. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 5, 2009 -> 01:29 PM) Royals' gun always has been 2-3 MPH fast. I think it dates back to the MacDougal days when he was routinely throwing a legit 97-99...fans love to see that 100-101 on the board, just like Tigers' fans with Zumaya. Clayton has been a legit 92-95 this season, sometimes touching 96. are you insinuating that Zumaya doesnt hit 100 legitimately, or just that fans love the heat? I have seen him hit 100 in plenty of parks outside of Comerica
  11. QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Jul 5, 2009 -> 01:16 PM) Well, don't worry, the chat link is f***ed up and no one (aside from Felix, and he's probably not at his computer) showed up. hmmm, that is odd. PM BobDylan and let him know about the link
  12. QUOTE (WCSox @ Jul 5, 2009 -> 01:14 PM) Your sophomoric characterization of my posts is about what I've come to expect from you. honestly that is going both ways. You guys have a good argument going back and forth and neither of you need to stoop to that level. You can both disagree without the "Glad you arent the coach" comment that has come from both of you Carry on, if you can argue with a civil tone
  13. dangit! always when I am working!
  14. QUOTE (Texsox @ Jul 5, 2009 -> 12:55 PM) They may also be looking at his wife. She may have had more rage against him than her. On the way in to work today ESPN said that at this time they are not looking at his wife at all, and they are not trying to find a perpetrator. http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/07/04/mcnair...ting/index.html
  15. QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 5, 2009 -> 12:48 PM) No cause they are when you come in not when you go out. I thought maybe they want you to have the feel like you are entering a movie theatre experience when you enter Blockbuster or something. I know, thats what I am saying, if someone can grab something and turn around and run out the entrance door, they dont have to go through everyone standing in line at the exit door, so they could just walk in, grab a DVD player/ Guitar Hero box/ something on sale right up front that Blockbuster always has and turn around and run right back out, but the turnstiles sitting right after the entrance make it somewhat difficult to grab and go. It might be the "Movie Experience" that they are looking for, but usually something like that has a functional reason as well
  16. QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 4, 2009 -> 09:36 PM) HOW ABOUT THE f***ING TURNSTILES YOU MOTHERf***ERS?! ALL I WANNA KNOW IS WHY ARE THERE TURNSTILES! Isnt it somewhat of a theft deterrent? People like to run out doors when they steal things, and it isnt easy to run out of a door that has a turnstile that you have to vault, and all of the rest of the customers are in a line in front of the other door. That would be my guess
  17. QUOTE (BearSox @ Jul 5, 2009 -> 11:02 AM) Looks like a murder, suicide to me. From the articles I read, McNair was shot several times, but the woman, found dead right next to McNair, was shot once with the gun found lying next to her. If I had to guess, McNair was leaving her and she didn't like that. I agree 100%. McNairs wife must be just beside herself
  18. Becks is just movin on up
  19. QUOTE (BearSox @ Jul 5, 2009 -> 10:29 AM) Man, this summer has been full of all these freak things. I think the one that wierds me out the most is the sole survivor of the Yemen Airbus crash. She remembers the plane hitting the water, then she is floating in the water by herself. Thats just out there
  20. QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 5, 2009 -> 10:01 AM) I dont understand how they wound up on the same rail. I have never been there but I thought there are two rails and on each rail there is only to have one direction at all times. I didnt think they switched rails at any point. Im guessing it has to be something similar to what happened in DC last week, a computer malfunction didnt detect the other car on the tracks or something like that. this is the first death in over 38 years of the monorail being up and running, i think it is a very small chance it was human error, but you never know.
  21. Byrnes is Oh So Grindy too
  22. Ghostbusters is fun, it is just like playing in a movie. They even have the Columbia Pictures opening
  23. QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 4, 2009 -> 06:50 PM) Send him a baby Bigfoot... God damnit kyyle I cant help but make fun...you are such a smart guy I still dont understand how you can believe in Bigfoot. I dont know if I can ever get over it. Just in the possibility. And Knightni, I get all your zoo animals. I have tried to block the application but it doesnt let me. i know all about your little zoo
  24. QUOTE (Texsox @ Jul 4, 2009 -> 03:55 PM) Facebook has become a great tool to connect with customers. Amazing the friendships that form. But some companies are afraid of technology, it can be abused. I know of one that blocked email People are too stupid with great tools. It would slow down production to a crawl if people are on facebook playing mafia wars, growing lil green patches, poking people, sending bumper stickers, sharing photos, tagging photos, arranging photobooks, becoming a King with people, playing word games, sending "flair"........... and connecting to customers.
  25. holy sh** ESPN isnt even on this yet

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.