Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. I think Harden gets clubbed bigtime tonite. He is not facing the nationals this time
  2. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 21, 2009 -> 10:51 AM) Hating Brian Anderson with a passion unbeknownst to most men is not necessarily equal to being a racist. Yet, that is what it is labeled as. Even Cowley brought it up yesterday on B&B, he said that BA punching Guillen Jr and Ozzie being racist are two pretty big urban legends regarding the dynamic between BA and OG
  3. If Guillen was racist then someone has to explain to me why he keeps bringing Linebrink in during close games.
  4. QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 11:34 PM) This is what I get for actually going to the game. I blame the low chat attendance on the fact that Kyyle doesn't bring Cakes and Pie. I blame it on the fact that BobDylan's sig makes more people want to stay on the messageboard to view it rather than chat. Besides, everyone b****ed and moaned about the Strawberry Rhubarb pie last time
  5. QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 21, 2009 -> 10:40 AM) Sadly I am still immature enough to feel weird when I order rice balls. you still giggle dont you?
  6. QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 21, 2009 -> 10:22 AM) Yeah the chicken is great and the eggplant is great. The rice balls are fantastic also. I knew you would like the balls
  7. Ricciardi is the new Chuck LaMarr apparently. If he keeps asking for the moon, he is going to end up with nothing
  8. QUOTE (chw42 @ Jul 21, 2009 -> 10:19 AM) Yeah, but the Cubs are the Cubs. The Dodgers aren't the Cubs. The only similarities between the two is that they have blue and red in their team colors. That's about it... Ok, everyone handed the Red Sox the World series on a platter last year too. Does that work?
  9. Kyyle23 replied to greasywheels121's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jul 21, 2009 -> 10:19 AM) That's where we disagree. oh just quit b****in and put those things up for sale. You might as well get something for them since you think they are worth nothing
  10. QUOTE (chw42 @ Jul 21, 2009 -> 10:02 AM) A good and healthy Schmidt with Billingsley pretty much means the Dodgers are 2009 World Champions. That's like them going out and getting Cliff Lee. Eh, I heard this about the Cubs all last year(cough*fathom*cough ). Once the playoffs start it is anyones game. Plus, the Dodgers still have last years WS Champions to deal with in the playoffs. QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jul 21, 2009 -> 10:15 AM) I heard his fastball was clocked in the mid-80's. I remember when he regularly ran it up there around 96-99. He was damn near unhittable every time he started
  11. QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Jul 21, 2009 -> 08:27 AM) Some things we know for sure. The defense will be shaky The Sox will not score after the sixth The bullpen will put two men on every inning they are allowed to pitch The Rays are turning into a Boston/NY in that they are taking a ton of pitches and making the pitcher work. If Richard isn't throwing first pitcx strike he is going to get destroyed. Go Sox. Yeah the only thing of that list that I know for sure is Go Sox
  12. Kyyle23 replied to flavum's topic in FutureSox Board
    Are Flowers numbers on the game summary only from Charlotte, or are they combined with his Birmingham numbers?
  13. QUOTE (Nixon @ Jul 21, 2009 -> 08:18 AM) Have any of you guys looked into those license plate protectors that shield your tag from cameras? My buddy is a cop and he told me that you can get a ticket for having that protector. If it shields you from any IPass or Redlight camera then they can ticket you. No matter which way you turn, they will get you
  14. http://www.thebaseballcube.com/players/T/c...-torres-1.shtml Poor kid cant even get his own picture
  15. Once again, getting the gang back together. lol
  16. QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 07:00 PM) Kalapse will be making an appearance in the Soxtalk chat between 7:00 pm and 11:00 pm on Monday July 20th. This will be his first live appearance in 6 weeks so don't f***ing miss it. Autographs will not be given but surprise sex will be available to all those who attend. Applicable fees may apply. false advertising.
  17. QUOTE (Sonik22 @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 06:36 PM) I'm sick of being looked at as "just a friend". This s*** its becoming ridiculous just accidentally put your penis in her hand and see what happens. you never know until you try
  18. QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 06:42 PM) I love this quote - "The Passion of The Carlos"........ Don't get me wrong, I love TCQ. However, unlike a lot on SoxTalk.com, I would NOT have gay sex with him. Period. Perhaps we should have a poll put up on ST asking if you would or would not? LOL (and yes, I am drunk, however, it's 1:41 AM where I am in Europe, so give me a bit of slack :-)) LMAO, I hope you are drunk, I certainly did not read the title and think to myself "I would like to have gay sex with Carlos Quentin"
  19. Say the Cubs get swept by the Phillies, do you think Hendry panics and makes a trade?
  20. I wish Liney were the one to go, but I agree that his contact is much more of a burden than Dotel. I dont trust either of them right now, but I trust Liney even less than Dotel.
  21. QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 11:55 AM) The propaganda of the time wasn't too far off of that. the propoganda was lies, but there are plenty of factual cases that show that Pits are capable of being very dangerous animals, and there are people that own these dogs that like to bring those qualities out in them. Sorry, but these animals are built to fight. If the people who own them cannot be trusted to bring them up the right way and the attacks within certain areas(like Miami, Detroit, etc) continue to escalate, then something needs to be done.
  22. QUOTE (longshot7 @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 11:06 AM) The same was said about blacks, mexicans, and jews at various times thru history and how do we feel about these statements now? Hmm, I never heard of a Black, Jew, or Mexican eating a small child. You learn something new every day, thanks longshot As for my homework, I worked for Pet Rescue, and my friend ran a Pit rescue herself. I have plenty of cases right in front of my face that proved my opinion to me. I also know a girl in Carbondale who is going through pretty intensive reconstructive surgery because she was mauled by a few pits that escaped their yard. Not fighting pits, just pits. So, your teacher and my teacher are giving us different grades
  23. How has Santana been since he has been in NY? The same?
  24. QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Jul 19, 2009 -> 08:58 PM) Yes, and no one will ever convince me otherwise after that s***job "managing" he did in that game vs the Cubs we gave away. But... I have EYES. It didn't take me NEAR that long to realize Ozzie is an idiot. Do you seriously have to repeat this every time the subject of Ozzie comes up? We all know, thanks.
  25. Reading through the Halladay thread, a lot of opinions are thrown around of who has been "arguably the best pitcher" of the past few years. Kalapse commented that he would love to see the argument that Halladay has been the best, and after thinking about that, I agree. So present your argument of why any pitcher has been the best pitcher of the past 5 years. Since this year has not concluded, lets use 2003-2008 for the statistics of your argument. I am sure that there are plenty of statistic-savvy posters on this site who will have plenty of different perspectives and opinions of what they feel is the best pitcher of the past 5 years. So who is it going to be? Halladay? Santana? K-Rod? Beckett? CC Sabathia? Haren? Present your case. And please, lets keep it civil.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.